Chapter 13.

Hello lovely readers
kese ho app sabhi?
I know apne bahut wiat kiya h is chapter ka to ye lijiye here it is, me puri koshish krunga ki apko ye story boring na lge Or aap ise enjoy kre.

Chaliye ab story ki aur badte h.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■■□■□■

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ~

Everyone asked Krishnaya's preferences and bought gifts for her.

Come on now let's go home said Advait.

As soon as he reached the parking lot, Advait got a call and he picked up the call and said, "Okay, I will come right away."

All of you go home with Krishav, I have some work in the company, I will finish it
and come back.

Ranvijay held Krishav's hand and taking him with him said, let's go Krishav. Then Adhiraj said, brother, I will sit with my partner.

Rajveer said, absolutely not, Lil Bear will sit with me in that's final and then both of them start arguing on this matter.

Krishav whispers, how are you fighting like children?
Big bro, let's go home, let them fight.

Yes Lil let's go, saying this Ranvijay sat on the driving seat and Krishav sat on the passenger seat. While blowing the horn of the car, he said, if both of you do not sit in the car within 1 minute, I will leave you here and go away.

As soon as they heard, both of them went and sat on the back seats.
Brother, all the gifts? Adhiraj asked.
It will all reach home in some time, said Ranvijay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone reached home within a short time.

"Kiyanshi, where is Bhabhi?" Adhiraj asked.

"She is taking rest in her room right now"  She replied.

"Why not prank our sister-in-law? She is  Adhiraj's sister-in-law, Adhiraj will also welcome her but in a different way" his monkeyishness said.

Listening to him Rajveer said "And what are you thinking of doing?"

"Nothing, I will just scare Bhabhi a little by wearing a mask"  The child within him said, sounding exactly like a child who delights in scaring his mother.

He told his entire prank to everyone. And when everyone heard, they forbade him to do this, but Adhiraj was stubborn and wouldn't listen to anyone.

Krishav forbade him and said, "Buddy, don't do that..."
Before he could complete his statement, Adhiraj said, "Partner, don't worry, I will just do a little." Saying this he went to do his prank.

Krishav said to Rajveer, "Veer Bhai, stop him otherwise no one will be able to save him from Didu today."
"What happened Lil Bear, why do you look so tense?" Rajveer said.

"Veer Bhai actually... Didu is a self defense trainer, or once some boys had fought with Didu and Didu had beaten them a lot or after that they had to be admitted in the hospital for two months" Krishav explained.
Brother let's save him, he said.

Ranvijay said, "No one will go anywhere, he is very fond of pranking his sister-in-law, now let whatever happens happen to him."

On the other hand, Advait had finished his work and left for home. Today he was very happy that at last his princess had came to him, now after leaving the office his eyes would see her beautiful angel of heaven.