Prom

Marinette opens her eyes to see she's in a room in the Cullens house as she is hooked up to some machines.

"Jasper?" Marinette whispers as he appears with Carlisle in seconds. "Hey Nette how are you feeling?" Jasper asks her. "Hungry." She tells him as he chuckles.

"We had to bring you back here instead of the hospital or else the Doctors would ask for your guardians signature to let you out." Carlisle tells her as she nods.

"You're all good nothing broken just the things on your right arm." Carlisle tells her as she looks at her bandage up arm getting flash backs.

"Where Bella?" Marinette asks worried "she's back she came back yesterday." Jasper tells her as she sighs.

"What's our excuse?" She asks them "Well nobody knows you were there. You could say you were hiking with Japser and you got hurt." Carlisle tells her as she nods.

"Bella's cover story was that she fell down the stairs and went through a window. She broke her leg." Carlisle tells her. "That's sound believable with her being really clumsy." She says as they chuckle.

"Well i'll go tell Esme to get something ready for you to eat." Carlisle says as he leaves the room.

"I thought I lost you." Jasper tells her as he kisses her.

"But you didn't." She tells him. "I could've though and I wasn't there in time and he did this to you and Bella I'm sorry." Jasper says looking down.

"What do you feel?" Marinette asks him as she grabs his hand. "I feel you my Nette." Jasper says smiling at her as she kisses him. "And I feel you cowboy."
__________________________
-PROM DAY LATE EVENING-

"You girls ready?" Alice asks Rosalie and Marinette as they nod and head down stairs to see their dates.

The three girls go down the stairs to see their dates all in tuxedos making them smile as Esme takes pictures with Carlisle next to her.

Marinette walks to Japser as he looks at her in awe. "You just keep getting more beautiful." Japser tells her as he kisses her making her giggle.

"Okayyy I see you Zoe looking good in the suit

"Okayyy I see you Zoe looking good in the suit." Marinette says as they all laugh as Zoe poses for them. "I had to match my wonderful mates dress." Zoe says as Alice kisses her making Esme snap a picture.

"Okay each couple gets a picture and then I want one with all of you!" Esme says excitedly

________________________
-AT PROM-
Marinette and Japser walk inside to see many students dance and have fun.

"M!" Bella yells out to her as Marinette turns around and hugs the girl in happiness.

"You look amazing Bells!" "Me!? Look at you!" They says chuckling

"Now go have fun with your date." Marinette tells her as she ruffles Bella's hair as they walk away laughing.

*Play song!*
"Let's go outside" Jasper tells her as he intertwines their hands.

Jasper and Marinette walk towards an empty gazebo outside playing a slow song

The two dance as they look at each other lovingly. Jasper picks her up and spins her making her laugh as he sets her down as they slow down once again.

 Jasper picks her up and spins her making her laugh as he sets her down as they slow down once again

"You are my everything Marinette. You're who I want to spend my forever with. I love you Marinette Owl Sully Parker." Jasper tells her as they smile at each other.

"I want to spend my forever with you my only love and only you because I love you Japser Hale." Marinette says as he chuckles.

"What do you feel my love?" Jasper asks her holding her hands.

"I feel you Japser." She tells him smiling happily.

"And I feel you my Nette." Jasper says as he kisses her with love and passion but softly.

Unknowingly to the two couples outside dancing Victoria watches them form inside with anger as she walks away planning her revenge.