Victoria's back

-MEADOW AFTERNOON-

Marinette and Jasper sit on the grass as she reads a history book.

"Give me attentionnn." Japser tells her as he kisses her cheek multiple times.

"Jaz I love you, but I need to study for this history final." Marinette tells him as he pouts making her chuckle.

"You can study something else." Jasper says as he smirks at her as she throws her book at his head.

"Your just desperate." Marinette tells him as he lets out a small chuckle.

-CAFETERIA-DAY-

Marinette and Jasper join Bella's table as Zoe and Alice sit as well as they smile at everyone.

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice tells them as they look at her.

"After all how many times we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper says as Edward stifles a smile.

'You have no idea when I stop aging for you.' Marinette thinks as she blocks her mind from Edward.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asks "I've never seen your house." "No one's ever seen their house."

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asks her. "It'll be fun." Alice says as Zoe kisses her head. "Yeah. That's what you said last time." Bella says making Marinette kick her lightly to not break the girl with her new strength.

"Ow M!" Bella says as she rubs her leg from under the table as Alice's eyes glaze over.

"Hey so what are you guys doing after we graduate." Marinette asks them to get their attention away from Alice.

"Well go to college duh." Mike says making Angela roll her eyes. "What are you doing?" Mike asks Marinette.

"I actually don't know maybe do online college and study Ocean animal biology." She tells them as they nod.

"I can see you doing great with a job like that." Alice says coming back as she winks at her making Marinette chuckle understanding what she meant by that.

Marinette gives Jasper a look as he nods and kisses her temple.

-CULLENS HOME-

"So Victoria is back?" Marinette asks Alice as she nods. "And your gonna lie to Bells to get her out of here?" Marinette asks Edward.

"I want to keep her safe." Edward tells her. "Well lying to her won't do any good." Marinette tells him as he looks away.

"Edward will go with Bella and we'll be ready to catch Victoria. Mari you should stay here at the house." Carlisle tells her as she nods.

"It's for the best Nette. She'll find you at your place she might track you down." Jasper tells her.

-CATCHING VICTORIA NIGHT-

Marinette walks back and fourth in worry. "I can't shift because then they'll know." Marinette says as she gasps getting an idea.

She gets her phone out and call someone. "Sam she's here get the pack ready." "On it... you coming?"

"Can't the Cullen would find out." She tells him sighing. "Just stay on our land they can't smell you remember." Sam tells her as she thinks. "I'm in." She says as she hangs up.

"You want to mess with my family i'll tear you apart bitch." Marinette say as she runs out and shifts going to the wolves territory.

-FOREST- NIGHT-
Marinette's and the pack run side by side shifted to catch Victoria.

"She Jumped!" Paul says as they run faster.

The Cullens run by the wolves on their side of the territory as they see a new creature next to Sam making them confused.

Marinette jumps at Victoria scaring her as she punches her away making Marinette fly back into Paul.

Marinette and Paul get up and look at each other. "You wanna do this!" She tells them as they run towards her "Yes I do!" Paul tells her as they jump at her tackling her to the floor.

"You dirty flees!" Victoria says as hey growl at her making her kick them off taking off as she jumps into the Cullens territory.

Jasper tried to jump at her but he missed. Victoria uses the momentum to her advantge and jumps off.

Emmet gets annoyed and runs faster to jump after her

"Emmett don't!" Rosalie calls out to her mate.

But Emmett seeing red FLIES over the ravine before he even hits the floor Paul shoves him into the water.

The cullens get close to Emmet at the top of their side. Paul growls and snarls at him ready to pounce.

Marinette jumps in front of Emmet surprising the Cullens as the huge creature growls at Paul lowly warning him as he huffs and turns away.

Marinette turns around and walks closer to Emmet slowly tilting her head.

"Hey?" Emmet says as he goes in to pet the creature slowly. Marinette let's him as she leans into the touch. "What are you?" Carlisle says as Marinette looks at him.

"We have to go Nette is waiting for us." Japser says as he nods at the creature in thanks.

Marinette runs away as soon as Emmet agrees.

Marinette runs through the forest as fast as she can to the Cullens home.

-CULLENS HOME-

"MARI!" Zoe and Emmet yell out to the girl sitting on the sofa. "Hey guys you're all okay!" Marinette says as she gets up.

Jasper walks up to her and kisses her lips. "You wouldn't believe it! There's was this like super awesome creature it had a face like an Owl! And it was huge!" Emmet says excitedly.

"It even let Emmet pet it!" Zoe says climbing onto her older brothers back. "It was so soft!" Emmet says smiling like a child.

"Coolllll!" Marinette says faking her excitement.

"We don't know what it is though. But it did stand up for Emmet." Jasper says as he pulls Marinette close to him.

"I'll see if I can find something about it." Carlisle says as they nod.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep." Marinette tells them as they smile at her.

Jasper and her walk up to his bedroom and sit on the bed.

"I'm glad you guys are safe." Marinette tells him as he pulls her into his chest.

"We'll be okay my Nette." She tells him as he kisses her lips.

Marinette puts her fingers between his hair as he pulls her closer as they don't pull apart. Marinette sits on his lap as they continue to kiss.

Jasper groans in pleasure as he kissed Marinette roughly and faster. He moves down to her neck making her hold in a moan.

Marinette sighs in pleasure as he kissed her neck. "Jaz maybe we should wait till nobody is around." Marinette tells him giggling as he groans.

"Alright you should sleep Nette." Jasper tells her as he kisses her head.

"Goodnight cowboy I love you." "Good night my Nette I love you."