Marinette's Birthday

-MAY 27 AFTERNOON-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!" Alice yells at the girl as Marinette closes her house door scaring her.

"Lord have mercy... Alice you scared the living hell out of me." Marinette says as Alice giggles.

"I know you're going to La push to eat with a few friends for a bit. So I just wanted to tell you to come over at night to our place!" Alice tells her making Marinette sigh.

"Alright i'll go just don't go overboard." Marinette tells her making Alice squeal.

"No promises." Alice says as she disappears.
_________________________
-LA PUSH BEACH-

Marinette spends time with the Clearwaters, Blacks, Swans and including Embry and Quil for her birthday first and lying to Charlie that her parents were away again for work.

"So he left you for your cousin? what the hell? why?" Marinette asks Leah confused as she looks down.

"Come on give me a hug." Marinette tells her as she happily accepts as she laughs.

"Come on girls! We gotta sing you happy birthday!" Billy yells out to them as they run to the table.

They sing Marinette happy birthday and she opens the small gifts she gets loving the one she got form Leah being a Bracelet that had a white with a little bit of brown wolf charm.

_________________________

-CULLENS HOME NIGHT-
Marinette drives herself and Bella to the Cullens home.

Marinette plays with her necklace as she walks inside with Bella seeing nobody. "Maybe they're outside?" Bella tells her as she nods.

Marinette and Bella head to outside to the back opening the door.

"SURPRISE HAPPY 18TH!!!!" Everyone yells out popping confetti making Marinette laugh.

"Awww guys you really didn't have to do this it's beautiful I love it." Marinette tells them smiling.

"Well we all wanted to your family Marinette

"Well we all wanted to your family Marinette." Esme tells her as she hugs her.

"Thank you." Marinette tells them as they smile at her.

"Now time to watch some horror movies!" Emmet tells them as they laugh.

"Your presents are over there at the table you can open them later." Zoe tells her as she sits next to her mate.

Jasper walks up to Marinette and spins her making her face him.

"But I want to give you mine right now." He says kissing her hand.

"Marinette I promise to love you and be your one and only love forever so I want to gift you this promise ring." Japser says opening a small box as Marinette tears up.

"Oh Jasper it's stunning I love you so much

"Oh Jasper it's stunning I love you so much." Marinette tells him as he puts the ring on her pointer finger. "I love you so much more." Japser says kissing her as everyone cheers and takes pictures.

"Who's ready for a scary movie marathon!" Marinette asks them as they cheer making them all laugh.