Mating bond

-3 Days Later-

"I bet he's having too much fun with him being a virgin." Zoe says smirking.

"So you're telling me he's a 100'year old something virgin!?" Marinette says surprised.

"Yup." Emmet says nodding with his sister.

"You guys should've told me this i could've made fun of him." Marinette says throwing her arms up.

"Hey guys! Esme and Carlisle are out hunting all day. Let's go!" Alice says coming in with Rosalie.

"Don't worry Mari Jasper will come back he didn't want to leave you alone." Rosalie says winking at her.

"Later Red!" Emmet says as they all zoom out.

-1 hour later-

"I know your there." Marinette says making Jasper come into the room.

"Hello darlin." Jasper says kissing her. "Hey, how was your hours away from your amazing future wife." Marinette says kissing his cheek.

"It was a horror." Japser says making them laugh.

Jasper grabs her hands and looks at her. "My Nette I feel you." Japser says kissing her. "And I just feel you." Marinette says as Jasper projects his feeling towards her.

Marinette kissed him making him bring her closer to him. Jasper tugs on her shirt making her take it off.

Jasper take his shirt off kissing her again but harsher. He kisses down to her jaw to her neck making her groan in pleasure.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Jasper asks her. "Yes." Marinette says. "I'm all your darlin." Jasper says as he kisses her neck.

Jasper gets on top of her kissing down her body going to her shorts. Jasper looks at her for permission as she nods.

Let's just say groans in pleasure and moana filled the room as they made love.🤗

(That's all you guys get🌚)