Later

-Bellas wedding- night-

"Was this all planned out today?" Marinette asks Jasper as they slow dance. "Yes ma'am with the permission of the bride and groom of course." Jasper says kissing her nose making her giggle.

"You hear that?" Marinette says hearing Jacobs voice sounding angry as Jasper nods and leads them towards the voice.

"No! you can't do this!" Jacob yells at Bella as Jasper, Marinette, and Edward arrive.

"Jake." Bella calls out to him. "JB calm down I don't want you to hurt Bella." Marinette says stepping in front of Bella and Edward.

"Are you out of your mind? Huh? He'll kill her!" Jacob yells at Marinette.

"Don't you yell at me this is none of your business none of Bella's life ever was. She is not your imprint!" Marinette says fed up with his childish behavior.

"Oh please your imprint is a bag of blood! You think your parents would be happy with that!" Jacob says angrily making Marinette look at him in disbelief.

"Walk away, Jake. Enough, Jacob!" Sam says coming with the rest of the pack. "Don't ever talk about Owl or her parents like that!" Sam yells at him.

"Stay out of this Sam." Jacob tells him.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish." "She'll die." "She's not our concern anymore. Let's go, Seth!" Sam and the pack leave and Jacob reluctantly follows them.

Seth hugs Marinette and leaves after them.

"You okay Bells?" Marinette asks her best friend hugging her. "Yea are you?" Bella asks her as she nods and kisses the girls head.

"I'm going to get your stuff ready." Marinette tells her as Bella nods and Jasper takes his fiancé's hand leading her to Rosalie.

-END OF WEDDING-

"You said bye to everyone?" Marinette asks Bella as she nod.

"You have fun Alice packed you mostly everything, so I packed a bag of clothes that won't get you arrested." Marinette says making them laugh.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. And I can't wait to see you get married too." Bella says hugging her best friend.

"I'll see you later Bells." Marinette says ruffling Bella's hair.

"Later." Bella nods and heads inside the car waving at everyone as they cheer.