Graduation

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL – GYM – GRADUATION CEREMONY – DAY

"Our answers were thing like astronaut, president... Or in my case, a princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!"

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent..."

Bella walks to the school principal and shakes his hand while receiving her diploma. Out in the audience Charlie claps loudly, beaming with pride as Marinette let's out a call as she claps.

Marinette walks through the stage shaking the principles hand while she gets her diploma as the pack and Cullens and Swans cheer for her loudly.

"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND WOOO!" Jasper yells out making everyone laugh.

"So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know."

__________________________

CULLEN'S HOUSE – GRADUATION PARTY – NIGHT

Marinette walks to the front wearing a green dress that has designs seeing Embry, Quil, Paul, and Jacob. "Hey guys Leah didn't come huh." Marinette tells them as Jacob talks to Bella.

"Nope you know how she is but at least she came to your graduation." Quil tells her. "True and i'm glad you guys came." Marinette tells them as Alice gets pulled into a vision.

"What's wrong with her?" Paul says pointing at her. "Don't point it's rude." Marinette tells him slapping his hand down as he lets out a small ow.

"The decision's been made." Alice says making them all confused. "What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asks her.

"No... They're coming here."

CULLEN HOUSE – BACK DEN – NIGHT

Bella, Alice, Edward, Jasper, Marinette and Carlisle debate as Jacob and Paul try to follow. Quil and Embry are nearby, on guard.

"How long?" "They'll be here in four days." "This could turn into a blood bath." "Who's behind it?"

"I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one." Alice tells Edward.

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward says. "Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice says

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Marinette tells her. "Either way, the army is coming...and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper says as he pulls his mate to his chest.

"Hold up" Paul says "What damn army?" Jacob says confused and frustrated.

Edward shakes his head no, but Carlisle decides differently.

"Newborns. Our kind." Carlisle tells them. "What are they after?" Embry tells them. "They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse and Mari's white cardigan I gave her." Alice says as everyone looks at her even more worried as Japser holds Marinette tighter.

"They're after Bella and Owl?" Embry asks.

"What the hell does this mean?" Jacob says "Exactly and why does it have to do with Owl?!" Paul says frustrated as his little sister is being put in danger.

"It means an ugly fight. With lives lost. And we don't know." Carlisle tells them.

Jacob looks at the boys having a silent conversation as they all nod.