•𝐂hapter 4

~khwabon ka kab tak lu sahara; ab to tu aa bhi jaa khudarameri yeh dono pagal aankhein, har pal maange tera nazarasamjhaun inko kiss tarah?inpe mera bass nahi chalta

meri yeh dono pagal aankhein, har pal maange tera nazara
samjhaun inko kiss tarah?
inpe mera bass nahi chalta

‼️ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD ‼️

Author's PoV-

In the conference room of the headquarters of 'The Ace', Rajiv seated at the head of the table. An employee explained the details and finances of an upcoming project of their company.

On his left sat Veeransh and Siddhartha, while other major shareholders of it sat around the table listening to the explanations. He tried to focus on the lady's voice but there's was something or someone at the back of his head that distracted him from really important stuff for the company and the obvious, his father's image.

The Ace had never ever produced a flop movie since the beginning of its existence and this one also had to be a blockbuster. There's no doubt on that.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe." he mumbled under his breath, rubbing his temples because of the newfound disturbance.

"Sir, I'll send you the docu-" The lady said to Veer who was lost in the wonderland of his brain.

"Sir?" She called once again and then looked at Rajiv for him to get his attention because if she breaks his reverie, he might just scold her off. Rajiv notices her gaze and nodded once in assurance.

"Veer?" He said in a loud sudden call, that jolted him out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yeah? Yeah alright." He agreed to whatever was said to him which he actually didn't know and walked out of the chamber with no prior information. The elites sitting were taken a little aback by the sudden act of him. It was new and for the first time they have seen such a frazzled and disinterested response by him.

Waking towards the lavish glass door, a bunch of bodyguards followed him behind. Veer signalled them with a wave to not follow him and all of them stood in their positions.

He walked out of the building, unknown of where he wanted to reach but maybe his sixth sense knew, what should be done in order to calm his curiosity's crammed heart, which was just not agreeing to anything since the day his fell on her face.

The loud scold, the abuse, the way she ignored his existence so hard. All of it was more than enough to make his heart flutter at her thought. The desire to see her once again, to hear the voice, to catch her in his arms. Once again.

Either he needed to catch the butterfly that escaped from his hold that night leaving him dissatisfied or talk to her, just once. Lie. He wanted, no, needed to see and hear her for another minute, hour, perhaps days. But she flew, far far away and he never got the chance to see her again. But now the desire was too overwhelming for him to control it. He would die if he didn't find her again.