•𝐂hapter 9

Edha's PoV-

Edha's PoV-

Flashback

"W-what do y-you want?" I stutter while speaking. He is scary. His height is towering over me, more than six feet I guess.

"You." He finished. Before I could process his words, he grabbed my upper arm harshly, pulling me towards him. It hurts.

"Ouch!" I shriek. I stood right in front of him. I gulped down hard to calm my dry throat.

"Do you know how much money I had to lose to get you here?" He snickered. He is so damn ugly and horrifying. What does he mean by losing money? I don't understand anything.

"Wh-at?" I faintly speak.

"I had my eyes on you for so long, babygirl. Why didn't you look at me? What did you see in that cheap Siddhartha?" He pulled me closer.

Why is he saying that about Sid? Isn't he his classmate?

I didn't say anything. I just looked at him with my wide teary eyes in the hope that he will show some mercy to me. Someone come to save me please.

"Didn't you see me in the grounds? I used to blow a kiss to you every time I won. I played all my games for you. That you will notice me one day. It's my last year in school and I will claim you before I go." He banged me on the wall.

I tried to resist but he's too strong. Too heavy. "Leave me, please." I yelled but it had no impact on him. He bit on my neck so harshly that almost blood oozed out. It hurts so bad. I slapped my hands on his shoulders with all the power that I had but he didn't budge.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cry out. My muscles ached of crying. He forcefully tried to kiss me. I kept on crying and resisting but his teeth tore the upper skin of my lips and layers of skin of my cheeks. His hands gripped the sleeve of my dress, his nails were hurting me.

My skin inflammed as my tears fell on it.

My resistance wasn't stopping nor was his harassment. I will complain about him to principal. To Siddhartha. To Reyaan. Everyone will put him in jail.

"Leave me or I'll tell to Siddhartha." I screamed.

He left me after this statement.

Oh, it worked.

Present

I have been sleeping and glued to the bed since the last 48 hours and I still cannot draw my body to get up from the bed. It aches, so goddamn much.

I woke up to a stiff neck, my eyes swollen and heavy. A little bit of light entering the room through the giant window in my room. I shouldn't have woken up. I should've died in my sleep.

The thoughts rushing back to the moments when he said he has to break up with me, because of him. That asshole of a person.

I sat up, brushing my hair with my finger and pulling it up in a ponytail. I forgot my favourite clip in his car so I am only left with a white scrunchie. My hands reaches to the nightstand where I usually keep a scrunchies or clip, a familiar shape touched me. I take it near my vision to examine it closely. Its the clip I forgot in his car.