•𝐂hapter 11

100+ votes on both of the chapters and next chapter will be published tomorrow

100+ votes on both of the chapters and next chapter will be published tomorrow. <3

~dil ki namazein jaa ke pohchi falak se aage
to jaa ke paaya tujh ko mere rehnuma;
baahon se aage teri duniya nahi hai meri, rakh le yahi tu mujh ko mere rehnuma

Edha's PoV-

Blurring all the flashes of memories, my consciousness fought back to the present. Some faint voice, a beautiful manly voice pierced through the air but I could not decipher who?

"Breathe, love. I'm here. Breathe with me, I can't lose you, baby. Hold on to my hand," I was unintentionally drifted to listen and obey to this voice. It makes me feel better. I control my breath bit by bit. I reach out to hold onto something, I desperately need it. Holding on the hand I found, I return back to the reality.

"Are you okay?" A beautiful face appeared before my sight. So divinely beautiful.

A sudden realisation hits me, and I jerk back. I'm with this man. I left his hand. I didn't answer his question but was silent for some moment.

"Theek ho tum?" The pair of eyes laced with concern were stuck on me. I nodded and he exhaled a breath of relief. "Meri jaan nikal gayi thi."

He starts the car, and begins turning it around. "Wait." I said almost immediately, "I'm okay. Really. I can go."

"No, we're not. Ghar jaao." He spoke continuing his drive.

"Gosh, can't you listen to me for once?" I changed my expressions from irritated to requesting. "Please." I know these doe eyes can help. Veer left a sigh, "Sure?" I thinned my lips and nodded with an innocent smile.

I don't know where were we going, but I had this woman's instinct that it wasn't going to be bad. We arrived at the place which was unlike the route we took.

It was a beautiful park or grassland type of place, only lit by the moonlight. I love admiring the sky and naturally, as always I looked up at the nightsky and,

Oh my God!

I have never seen a nightsky more beautiful than this. It's so beautiful that it looks almost unreal. "Wow!" I twirl around admiring the alluring stars. "Its-"

"Perfect." I was cut off by him, who was gawking at me like I'm an art piece in a museum. I smiled back, diluting his strong gaze on me. "Here," he passed a bouquet of sunflowers with a little bits of baby's breath. "Your favorites?"

"Thanks.. I guess. But for what?" I asked, curiously.

"It's a thankyou gesture." A smile was tugged on his face like he never stopped smiling.