Chapter 6: School Issues

It was just another day at school. Marinette and Adrien have both been worried about Reptaladon. It's been a while since they last saw him. That was until someone heard screaming coming from the bathroom. Both Marinette and Adrien both thought that Reptaladon must be near.

They saw the beast suddenly smash through the wall. Marinette and Adrien could both see students running away from a hall. Marinette was the first to take off and go into a closet.

"Tikki, spots on!" she shouted.

She then came running out. There, she saw Reptaladon, aiming for Adrien.

"Everyone, clear out!" Ladybug shouted.

She could see Reptaladon almost to Adrien. Ladybug ran as fast as she could. The beast swung his hand at her when she got close enough. She ducked and slid on the floor. She then threw her yo-yo, wrapping it around his legs, and tripped him with that.

Ladybug jumped onto Reptaladon's back, ready to throw in a punch. But Reptaladon not only caught it just in time, but he also threw her into the ground. He shoved her into a few lockers, then threw her into the music room. Ladybug struggled to get up as she felt the rubble clutter around her.

Before she could get up, Reptaladon pinned her arm with the yo-yo down and threw his claws towards her. She luckily dodged.

"Nowhere to hide, Ladybug." Reptaladon said sinisterly.

Ladybug wrapped herself around his leg as Reptaladon's clawed hand began to scratch the floor. She then spotted Adrien, who looked to be in shock, staring at them.

"Run!" she screamed.

Reptaladon then grabbed her and then threw her into a wall. Adrien then came back into reality. Not this time, My Lady! he thought.

"There's no need to stop me, Ladybug," Reptaladon reasoned, "you can't defeat me."

Suddenly, he felt a piece of rubble hit his face. He snarled to his left, seeing Cat Noir.

"Not all alone anyway." the cat-themed hero answered.

As if on cue, Ladybug leaped from the hole of where she was thrown. She used her yo-yo to pull down two ceiling lights hanging from it at Reptaladon.

The beast looked up to see the two both gone. Ladybug and Cat Noir jumped onto his back at the same time. They wrapped their yo-yo and baton around him.

"You're not thinking straight about this, buddy!" said Cat Noir.

Reptaladon then ran into a crowd of lockers, forcing the duo off of him. He then twirled around and slapped his tail down on Ladybug, who caught it in time. He then began to slam her into the sides of the hallway with his tail.

"Don't make me have to hurt you!" said Ladybug.

She then lost her grip and was found flying into another section of the hallway. Cat Noir then ran and kicked onto Raptaladon's chest. The beast grabbed him and shoved him into a wall. Raptaladon then grabbed onto Cat Noir's ring.

"Let's see who you are..." he said.

He then immediately slipped it out of Cat Noir's finger. His suit began to disappear. Cat Noir used whatever time he had left to hit Raptaladon in the eye with his baton.

The beast screamed in pain. Cat Noir then broke through the window. He then found that he was back to being Adrien Agreste. He immediately began to run back inside. Even as Adrien, he had to help His Lady.

Ladybug got up, but felt Raptaladon pin her down once again.

"Your turn." he said.

He then aimed for her earrings. But before he could even do so, Adrien grabbed his foil rapier and jabbed Raptaladon in the back with it. It was nothing of course, but enough to keep him distracted.