Chapter 03; Happy Birthday, you've been imprinted!

Lily's POV
It's become increasingly obvious.....

I can deny it no longer!

I was reincarnated in Twilight.

Holding me was the one and only, Rosalie Hale.

She was as stunningly beautiful as the books described her. Her softly angular face was framed by billows of curly blonde hair that ended at her mid back. Her creamy porcelain skin was smooth and blemish free with a beauty mark in the same place as Marilyn Monroe's and her black eyes had golden rings on the edges showing that while she was hungry, she was in control.

She looked like Aphrodite.

Her nose brushed along the top of my head, sniffing me, and she hummed in confusion as if she was at war with herself over something.

Deciding to banished the troubling thoughts from her mind myself, I cooed up at her and gave her a gummy smile as I attempted to babble out 'Mama' but only got hums and squeals. Nevertheless her face lit up and she cradled me closer to her chest protectively and had me slightly tucked into her neck "Oh really now?" She said humorously.

Despite not truly understanding me, she still pretended for my own benefit and that alone made my heart swell with adoration. In my past life, no one listened to me. If I ever spoke up I was immediately shot down and told that I was being an annoying nuisance and that I should shut up.

I timidly babbled on, hoping that she'd like my talking. She laughed and lightly bounced me as we made our way to the kitchen "Is that right? Oh my goodness" she said sweetly in response to my nonsense.

I stopped babbling when she approached someone standing by the sink. I was pulled away from my momma's chest and saw who I assumed was Alice running a bath in the sink with one hand while holding Rennie in the other.

"Sissy! Are you okay?!" She asked me in concern and I went to comfort her as I was lowered into the warm water "I'm fine, Rennie, a little shaken, but I met my mommy! Did you see yours?" "Yes, but only for a few minutes" she said slightly sad "You'll see her again, don't worry" I said reassuringly.

My momma washed me before putting on a diaper and dressing me.

(Purple for Ren and pink for Lily)

She wrapped me in a blanket and her and Alice walked us into the living room with two metal bottles. I got a good look at Alice, and I could see why she was known for the 'bisexual awakening'. She had her black hair in a short spiky pixie cut and her petite height reminded me of a pear and contrasted against her elven facial features.

I, personally, had my awakening when I was nine years old and got introduced to Teen Titans and met Raven. I, at first, thought that I just liked girls, but then met Klarion and one thing led to another....

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when my mommy tapped the nipple of the bottle against my lower lip. I thought nothing of it, and opened my mouth invitingly, only to spit the nipple out and whine as soon as I tasted the salty and bitter liquid that I now realized was blood.

"She doesn't like blood?" Alice asked and my mom nodded before getting up and walking back into the kitchen to make me a bottle of formula. She held me with one arm and gently swayed me as she made the bottle while humming a lullaby.

'She looks so much like me, but then she has Emmett's human eyes and his dimples, it's so odd. She looks nothing like Bella or Edward like Renesmee does' I heard momma say....only she didn't move her mouth.

Before I could think on it any longer she finished making the bottle and headed back into the living room. We entered, only to see who I believed to be Jake falling to his knees as he stared at Ren in awe.

Mommy's grip tightened on me and she growled lowly as she slightly turned to place herself more between me and the perceived threat "What did you do, mutt?!" My mommy demanded snapping Jake out of his reverie and alerting Alice (who had been so absorbed with Ren) to his presence.

Alice jumped up and whirled around to ask Jake the same, only to be interrupted by howling. Edward came downstairs and looked around before his eyes landed on Jake, without another word he threw dog boy into a nearby wall and effectively broke Jake's arm before running outside. Mommy and Aunt Alice exchanged baffled looks as Jake groaned in pain before shakily standing up.

"Is he okay?!" Rennie asked which made the Sam break and I started giggling earning a look from Rennie "It's not funny sissy!" I forced myself to stop laughing for a minute and said "You're right.....it's hilarious!" I then proceeded to laugh "Is she laughing at Jake?" Alice asked making me remember that I could actually make auditable noises now that I was out of that tomb.

Momma was smirking down at me and mischievously asked "Was it funny when Edward threw the smelly dog?" I smiled widely up at her and laughed again making her laugh as well before saying "That's my girl" Jake glared at us before saying "Stay here" and proceeded to limp out after Edward.

Mommy rolled her eyes and scoffed "Oh, our hero" before she walked back to the couch and sit down before she attempted to feed me again. This time a warm, sweet liquid entered my mouth and I happily ate my meal without protest. Alice joined us and went back to feeding Rennie.

I felt my eyes droop and snuggled further into my mommy before fully falling asleep.