Chapter - 01

-Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi

A group of men were sitting together, after hours of discussion they finally signed the deal. The old man stood up and extended his hand saying "it was great meeting you Mr. Raghuvanshi, looking forward to work with you", with a smile on his, "nice to meet you too Mr. Dixit", I said with shaking hand with him. Soon they all left and I got up to leave for office, I had a meeting with Mr. Dixit in a restaurant.

I parked my car in the parking and got in my private lift, to go to my cabin. I entered my cabin and soon my new secretary followed me and detailed me with today's schedule I don't have much work today because I will be out of few days because of my brother's wedding. Advik Raghuvanshi, he is totally opposite to me, and younger too, I still don't understand how did he got ready to get married that too this early.

I was engrossed in my work when my cabin's door opened and two people came in, yes my dear best friends who always barge in my cabin whenever they wish. "Congratulations man, we got the deal", they both shouted excitedly while sitting on the chair in front of me, I looked at them and nodded my head and got back to work. "Common man don't be a bore now", Veer said getting irritated, "Ansh you are still working here", Rudra asked me, while taking the laptop from me saving my presentation and closing it while I just sat there looking their drama, "what don't give us that look we are not scared of you", both said together giving each other a hi-fi.

"What do you want", I asked them keeping my hand on the table, "we are saving you from maa's anger, now get up and leave from here", Veer said making me frown, "he is right you leave now or else, you know it better right", Rudra said keeping the laptop back, "hmm yeh I know, she is already angry with me", I said rubbing my forehead with my palm, and looked at them who seems to be enjoying my situation, "you both are enjoying it right", I said glaring at them "of course we are", they said and started laughing.

Mom is angry on me because Advik is younger than me and is getting married whereas I am still single. I don't believe in love, marriage and all those things, I am happy alone and moreover adding a person in my life is just like adding a burden.

"You go and enjoy the wedding Ansh", Rudra said assuring me, "yes please leave fast and who knows by the time you come, you would have got a girlfriend already", Veer said teasing me while I just glared at him "common you are going for a wedding there will be many girls, who will try their best to capture the heart the most eligible bachelor and even maa is eager to get you married", Veer said pissing me. I looked my watch and got "ok I am leaving you both take care", I said picking up my coat and moved out my cabin and got in my car and move towards the mansion I will be staying with them till the marriage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Aarav Singhania

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed when the sun rays fell on me, disturbing my sleep, after twisting and turning on bed I got up, went to take a shower and after freshening up, I went to kitchen to prepare the breakfast for everyone.

I am business graduate but cooking has been my hobby as well as my passion, I always wanted to be a chef and open a restaurant chain of my own just like Ansh bhai, he is my role model, I have seen him struggling and still he never gave up and today he is one of the most handsome and successful businessman. He has always supported me, in my dreams but my dad he wants me to take over his company.

I am making aaloo k parathe today, I was making my last paratha when I heard my mom and choti mami standing on the kitchen door, "bhabhi I told you", choti mami said to mom "I know right more than us my son is interested in kitchen stuffs", mom said while coming towards me, "I was making the breakfast and see its done", I said keeping the last paratha in the container and ordered the maid to keep it outside, "Aarav your future wife will be very lucky", choti mami said teasing me, "stop teasing my son", mom said, "come lets go out", mom said and we all went to have breakfast.

"Bhai you are here, when did you come", I said happily seeing Ansh bhai here, and quickly hugged him tightly, "yesterday night when you were out partying", dad said taunting me, we all sat down and started to eat, bhai looked at me gave me a small smile after taking the first bite, "since when are planning to join office Aarav", dad said looking at me and I just smiled nervously.

We all had our breakfast and got ready for the further rituals, today is sangeet, tomorrow the haldi and at night wedding. I looked at everyone and they were all happy, dancing and excited and I am nervous, anxious and many more why not after all my crush is going to be my Bhabhi very soon the thought it self is stressing me out how am I going to face her after the marriage. How can I be so unlucky, I can't even sing Channa Mereya at her wedding because she is going to be my bhabhi,  Samaira Khurana the girl who I used to adore, my first and only crush is marrying my cousin Advik, I just feel to disappear from here and go somewhere where people don't know me and I could forget her, I did even gather the courage to tell her my feelings, I guess it's good that I did not or else it would have been more awkward for us, but still what should I do with my feelings how do I forget her with these thoughts I drifted into my sleep waiting for the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi

These two days went in a swift, everyone was happy and enjoying the rituals, today is his wedding and he will be a married man, from today. I went to his room to have a talk to him

I went in and found him looking outside the window thinking something deeply, I kept my hand on his shoulder and he turned to me, "you ok Advik you look tensed", I ask him "yeh bhai just thinking about all these things it's too overwhelming", he said assuring me, "Advik you know right that I am always with you, at any point of time whenever you feel that you need me don't hesitate to ask for my help, and about this marriage it is indeed overwhelming but I know my brother, you will manage everything properly", I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Wow bro hug that too with out me not done bhai", Aaryan exclaimed dramatically, "I also belong to this family and yes youngest of all", Aarya said dramatically, we gestured them to come to us and it soon turned out a group hug, my family I love them, after pulling out from the hug Aaryan said, "badi maa said to get ready both of you we have to reach the venue on time", he said and then both of them left from there, I looked at Advik last time went out to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing it, it is just the first chapter there is many more. I really hope that you guys enjoy this people let me know your views and do vote and comment