Chapter - 08

-Author's Pov

It's been a week Shivansh has went to his business trip, in this one week Aradhaya has bonded very well with all the family members and all the members too love her, they all are very happy having her.

All the youngers were in kitchen while the elders were in garden enjoying their evening tea, everyone were discussing and chit chatting where as Shikha was in deep thoughts, "Shikha what happened?", asked Abhay after seeing her zoned out, "haa Shikha beta what happened, is your health all right", Vikram asked her seeing her face which had a deep frown, "yes papa ji I am fine", she said giving them a small smile, "but you don't look fine Bhabhi", Raj joined their conversation, "actually papa ji I was thinking about Ansh and Aradhaya, we all know in what condition they have been married, I am worried about them, because of their mistakes, they both have been tied up together ", she answered in a worried tone.

Abhay holds Shikha's hand rubbing with his thumb, "I can understand your worry Shikha, but let's hope for the good and give them some time and space, I am sure he will soon accept her", he said consoling her, "haa Shikha beta thora samay do unhe sab theek ho jaayega, Aradhaya bahut hi achi ladki hai ek hi hafte mein kitni achi tarah se apni jagah banali, bahut Ansh k dil mein bhi apni jagah banalegi", Geeta said with a smile on her face, "haa Bhabhi maa ji is right, everything will be fine soon", Simran said, "By the way when is he coming back, it's already been a week", Raj asked Abhay, "you know him very well Raj, he don't announce his arrival, he will come only after completing all his work", Abhay answered him making while Raj nodded his head in understanding.

"Cookies everyone", Arya and Aryan exclaimed happily carrying the cookies with them along with Aradhaya, who was carrying some pastries with her, they all served them "how is it maa", Aryan asked them, "you are asking as if you have made them", Arya said ruffling his hairs "don't touch my hairs bandariya, so what if I did not make it, Bhabhi banaye ya hum baat toh ek hi hai haina Bhabhi", Aryan said hugging Aradhaya side ways, "haa, your right", Aradhaya said smiling seeing their usual banters, "dekha", Aryan teased Arya while she showed him her tongue, and everyone started laughing seeing them.

"Its very tasty, Aradhaya beta", Geeta praised her, "yes Aru beta this is tasty you know what you should open a bakery", Simran said eating the pastries, "Bhabhi do own a bakery maa", Arya said shocking everyone, "what!" everyone asked in shock, "is it Aru", Shikha asked her, smiling "yes maa I have my own bakery", Aradhaya replied her "wow that's really good but why did not you inform us", Raj asked her, "yea Aru you should have told us we are not that old people who will have any problem with your working", Abhay asked her feeling disappointed, they are not one of those who keeps the ladies of their family at home breaking all their dreams.

"NO its not like that papa, I do own but I have appointed people to run it, I don't work there I go there when I feel like, not usually", Aradhaya answered them, "why don't you like going there", Simran asked curiously, "actually choti maa it gets very crowded and I don't like crowd so I don't visit it often", she answered and Simran made a O face listening her, "its fine Aru if you don't like or don't want to but whenever you feel like you want to work you don't have to hesitate you can do whatever you want, okk", Abhay said patting her head making Aradhaya smile, "sure papa" she answered smiling.

"Now let us enjoy this", Aryan and Arya said together and everyone were chitchatting with each other enjoying the cookies and pastries.

After having dinner everyone drifted to their rooms after calling out a day.

Aradhaya came out after taking a relaxing shower and changing into her night dress and sat down on bed when she heard some noise coming from the closet which scared her, the noise continued and she got scared more, she thought of shouting but no voice came out of her mouth her lips went dry thinking the about someone sneaking in, she looked around to find something she held the flower vase in her hand and slowly went into the closet, as she went in she saw a man whose back was facing her standing in front of her, she slowly moved closer to him and raised her hands with the flower vase in her hands to raise him when he suddenly turned around.