Chapter - 07

Samaira's Pov

After the tiring journey I finally reached my destination, I took my luggage and got down the train, "finally I am here, Mumbai", I looked around the station which was fully crowded filled with peoples running here and there.

"Hey so we finally reached our destination", I heard him speaking and stood beside me, I did not pay him any attention and started to leave from there, "you know it's bad manners not to reply when some one talks to you", he said coming behind me "good then because I wish to continue being a bad women", I said still moving ahead without giving him any attention, we reached out from the station, and I was waiting from my friend to come.

"Waiting for some one", he asked me again, I turned towards him, "none of your business", I said in a irritated tone why don't he leave me alone "ok I just asked because you were standing here, want me drop you somewhere", he asked gesturing towards his cab, "no thanks I will manage",  he still stood there not saying anything, I turned towards him with an annoyed look, "what", he asked me "why are you still here?", I asked him, "oh common how can I leave you here alone", he said shrugging his shoulders, I did not say anything just was waiting for my friend to pick me up.   I don't know why but I always get irritated by him, he is just so irritating idiot, I hope not to see him again I was waiting for my friend and am really getting irritated, I was about to call her again but I saw her coming towards me.

"I am sorry Samaira, I am late I was stuck in the traffic" she said coming towards me and giving me a hug, "it fine Megha, lets go now", I said and turned towards him, he  gave me his charming smile and went from there. We sat in her car and moved from there. "So how the experience of running from your marriage, I still can't believe that you actually did it", she said turning towards me and smiling "I know right even I was not sure how will I do it I was so scared but I did and I am happy", I said smiling widely, I am happy finally I am away from all the restrictions I can focus on my goals, "and what about the situation did you call anyone there, how is everything there", she asked me, "I did not, honestly I could not bring my self to call anyone there, they will obviously be angry with me", I said feeling sad thinking about them, "no worries yaar everything will be good once you settle down here, focus on your goals, build a name, go to them and say sorry, I am sure they will forgive you", she said assuring me, "I hope so", I said looking outside the window.

"By the way did you find me any place to stay", I asked her turning towards her, "I told you to stay with me but you denied so I had to", she answered me "you stay with family I don't wanted to disturb you guys plus it would have been awkward for me", I said giving her a hug from side, "I know that, that's why I did found you a apartment to stay, but Sam, you will have to share the apartment, is that fine , you know getting a place here is so difficult, so...", she said getting worried, I gently squeeze her hands giving her a smile. "But for now you are coming with me to my house stay tonight, and I will take to there tomorrow, and I am not taking no as an answer", she said strictly, "I guess I have no other choice then", I said and both started laughing.

We reached her home, I greeted her parents they are very sweet, I got freshen up, and after having a heavy meal, I slept as soon as I hit the bed, after my tiring journey.

I woke up my someone's constant banging the door, I woke up and opened the door to see Megha at the door, "good morning, did you slept well", she asked me in her cheerful voice, "good morning", I wished her and again got back to sleep, "hey wake up Sam", she said snatching the duet, "let me sleep for more time Megha please", I said winning holding the duet tightly with my hands, "it's already 9 sleepy head, wake up we need to leave, for your place", she said and took the duet from me, I woke up none the less and went to take a shower, I got ready in my casuals and went out.

My Unexpected PartnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara