Chapter - 02

-Samaira Khurana

I was sleeping peacefully, after completing all my designs when someone opened the curtains of my room and sun light fell directly on my face making me groan, "wake up di", said Karan my brother, "let me sleep Karu", I said hiding my face with the pillow, he snatched the pillow and held my arms making me sit, "no wake up look at the time its 10 for god sake di", he said looking me while I passed him a glare, then I looked at him with a smirk on my face, he sensed it before he could do anything, I held his arms and pulled him in bed and cuddled with him.

"Di, I came here to wake you up not to cuddle with you", he said trying to get up, "stop it Karu and let me sleep for some more time", I said to him still my eyes are closed, he stopped moving, "I will miss you di", he said and I looked at him confusingly, "don't tell me di you forgot it's your wedding today", he said and I got up and sat down on the bed with a speed of light, while he was just laughing looking at me, I hit him with the pillow, "ahh di", he said rubbing his nose, "serves you right", I said ruffling his hair and got up to take a shower, "where is Aru?", I asked him "where else she can be", I nodded my head in conformation and went to take a shower and he went out.

Well hello everyone I am Samaira Khurana, I am a fashion designer by profession I love designing clothes and I wish to open my own clothing brand, I am working towards it. I am getting married today well I never wanted to get married this early but did I had any choice no, it was my father's decisions he never asked me my choice he just ordered me nothing new in this he always does that and being a good daughter I always agree to him, he is my father's best friends son and my enemy he is just so irritating we were in the same school and he always used to tease me, he used to fight a lot, a playboy and a spoiled brat. After that we went on different ways because of our career and now met because of our parents, I was still shocked why did he said yes for this alliance when he clearly despise me, I don't know what to expect from this marriage. I always wanted a loving partner but now I guess that dream is also shattered . Coming out of my thought I went out to meet my lovely Aru.

I parked the car and was going in when I saw Reetika coming, "good morning soon to be the bride", she said smiling and I returned the smile, "good morning", I said and we both went in, we asked Ajay who was sitting at the counter, "where is she?", and he gestured us towards the kitchen.

We went in saw her engrossed her self in decorating the cake, while listening to music as she always does she did not noticed us, we both looked each other, went towards her slowly tip towing and shouted together "bhoooo", and she shouted "ahhhhhhh" making us laugh, we both laughed while giving each other a hi-fi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aradhaya Mehra

I woke up at my regular time, freshen up quickly, and went to pray to my Mahadev at the temple, I sat there at the temple for some time prayed to him and went to my bakery, "blue moon" this bakery has a special place in my heart, when I got to know that the old owners were selling this I quickly bought this place, I have appointed workers to run it and given the responsibility to Ajay it's not that I don't like working there, it's just that I can't handle the crowd there and I get overwhelm every time I see the crowd .I come to the bakery to spend my time and help them too. I like singing and dancing as well as talking, I can't help it out I liked it that way only rather than explaining anyone about my pain it is simple to hide it behind my smile and talks.

I went in and saw Ajay already sitting there, "good morning Ajay", I said smiling which he returned to me saying, "good morning Aru, kya baat hai aaj itni subah yahan kaise aana hua", he asked me while making my smoothie, "hmm I wanted to make a special cake for my di, so I am here", I said taking my seat, "ohh yes she getting married today", he asked me, "yes she is, I will miss her", I said feeling sad of the thought that she will leave me, she is really the best sister I could ever get, she had always helped me and supported me, there are many things which she don't know about me but still, she always care for me, "here take it your smoothie as you like", he said passing me my smoothie, "thank you", I said taking the smoothie from his hand. "Well the kitchen is all yours, go ahead and make whatever you want to make", he said giving a smile to me, and I went into the kitchen taking my smoothie and get started to make my special cake.

I was decorating the cake while listening to music, I like to work while listening to music, I was so engrossed in that when someone suddenly came and shouted together making me jump on my place and I too shouted "ahhhhhhh" I shouted and looked at the source of sound it was none other than my di and Reet my best friend. "Oh my god you guys scared me", I said keeping a hand on my chest while trying to control my heart beat, while they were just laughing looking at me.

"Just look at your face Aru", Reet said and started laughing again, "that's not done my cake would have been spoiled because of you both", I said glaring at them, "oh my lovely sis, see it is not spoiled", di said looking at the cake, "that's because I saved it", I said and concentrated on my cake ignoring them, "is my dear Aru angry with me", di said turning me towards her, "yes I am", I said and turned my face from her, "and I know how to release your anger", Reet said while coming towards me, I looked at her with wide eyes when I got what she want to do, "no Reet don't you dare", I said running from her, "but I do", she said and started tickling me, "noo... aa..hh. .Re.... Reet di.. diiii st..stop", I said laughing, "no first say that you are not angry anymore, "okk..oohh.. stop. It I am not.. okkk", I said and they both left me we looked at each other and burst into laughter.

After lots of laughter and fights we finally decorated my cake, and looked at it excitedly, "umm it's looking very delicious, Aru", Reet and di said together after seeing the cake, "I know right", I said passing both of them a smile, "I have made it for you and jiju", I said smiling looking at her she returned my smile.

We stayed with each other for some time and then went to home, we took our stuff from there and went to the wedding hall where the marriage will take place, I was going with di when mom came and told me to get ready and she took di with her to get ready. I got ready in my pink lehenga which di had designed for me, and went out to look at the preparations.