Chapter - 04

-Author's Pov

"What the hell are you doing here?", they shouted together.

"Aarav",

"Samaira", they both shouted together,

"why are you here", they said at the same time

"I asked first",

"ughhh.. answer me",

"you ran away from the marriage", he asked her

they were saying together, which irritated them more,  seeing each other again had made them more frustrated. Getting angry by this Samaira gets up from her seats storms towards Aarav in anger, and closes his mouth with her palm, "just shut up, will you", she said in anger, and Aarav could see her angry eyes which scared him so he simply nodded his head, in yes and she removed her hand from his mouth and sat beside him facing him and folded her legs.

"You ran away from the wedding", Aarav asked her slowly when she calmed down, she did not say anything, a part of Aarav's side was happy seeing his crush in front of him but on the other side he was also concerned about his cousin who was supposed to get married. Samaira was stressed out and shaking her legs which did go unnoticed by Aarav, he wanted to calm her down but did not know how to, "Samaira", he called her softly to which she turned towards him, "stop stressing out, just calm down", he said while she glared at him "you are asking me to calm down seriously, how can I calm down Aarav, I have ran away from my own wedding I don't even know what is going on there, dad would be freaking out and now even you saw me I thought that I will go away without being noticed but you saw me...", she was rambling continuously.

"Well you would  have thought that before running away", he murmured slowly but she heard, "I didn't have any other choice other than that", she said glaring at him, "Samaira are you regretting not marrying him", he asked her out of curiosity "what no why would I regret not marrying that jerk", she said, "I really did not wanted to marry him, but I did not had any other choice I have my dreams to chase rather than marrying and becoming someone's wife, but dad don't understand that, and for the first time I wanted to choose my self, I wanted to keep my happiness before others, even if I had to become a little selfish, or a bad daughter, I don't regret leaving them", she sighed she did not know why she said those words to him but she felt nice after talking her heart out.

"Then why are you stressing about what will be happening there, you already took your decision now just focus on that don't look back", he said holding her hand, they were looking at each other, no other words were exchanged, they came out of that moment due to that trains horn, she jerked his hand and moved towards her seat looking out.

Aarav was happy, he could not bring himself to see her marrying his own cousin in front of him so he escaped from there, to fulfill his dreams forgetting about her but destiny had some other plans.

"By the way what are you going to do now, I mean where are you going?", he asked her taking her attention she narrowed her eyebrows on him and asked him, "why do you want to know", "relax I was just curious no need to get hyper", he said in a defeating tone, why is she so tough and arrogant I just asked her curiously she could have just answered it but no, he taught.

"Mumbai", she said looking outside the window and he snaped his head towards him finally "well then we can meet often I am also going there", he said looking towards her, "then I hope we don't meet each other again", she said in a bored tone making him frown.

They both sat down quietly looking outside the window enjoying the view and waiting for their new journey with excitement, nervousness and many more emotions, ready to face and embrace this.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At the wedding hall

Shivansh was socked at his mom's words and looking at everyone's expression but when he followed their gaze he saw that everyone were looking at the bride which made him frown and confused as well, "what happened?", he asked them getting irritated by their looks and silence.

"Aradhaya why are you here and where is Samaira", Janvi asked her, 

...............................................................................................................................................................

-flashback

Aradhaya went in Samaira's room to check on her, when she saw Reva and Shekhar sitting down stressed, "what happened mom", she asked her mom, and she passed her the letter

I am sorry dad, but I can't do this I have always accepted your decisions but I can't this time, atleast for once I want to live for my self, for my dreams without concerning about anyone's opinion, I know I am wrong but please forgive me I can't marry him, I am going to fulfill my dreams, once again I am sorry.

-Samaira

Aradhaya was shocked to see this letter, "how can she go like this", she whispered, Shekhar said something to Reva and went out, Reva came towards Aradhaya and gave her Samaira's bridal clothes saying, "take this and get ready Aradhaya, now only you can save our reputation", Aradhaya was not able to understand what is going on, "marry him in place of Samaira", Reva said.

"Mom how can you say this I can't marry him", Aradhaya said trying to leave that place, when Reva hold her wrist making her stop, "you have to Aradhaya, all the guests have arrived, just think about Shekhar how will he face the people and specially his friend, you have to do this", Reva said strictly to Aradhaya, "mom please I can't do this please", Aradhaya said crying to her mom, "I am not listening anything, you have to, now get ready quickly, baraat will be here anytime", Reva said and left.

Aradhaya sat there crying while looking the bridal outfit and the letter, "why did you do this di", she said wiping her tears and got ready in the lehenga.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Everyone were shocked and surprised by listening all this, and especially Shivansh who was fuming in anger and Aradhaya who was cursing her fate for bringing her into this situation.

"In dono ne mazak bana kar rakha hai shaadi ko", Geeta said in disbelief, Shikha said, "jo hona tha vo hogaya ab hum usse badal toh nahi sakte na", went towards Aradhaya, and caressed her face, "she is now the daughter-in-law of our family", and looked towards everyone, "Shikha is right whatever the situation might be we can not change the fact that they both have got married and now she is a part of our family", Vikram said and looked towards, Reva and Shekhar, "it's time to leave now", he said.

After biding bye to everyone Aradhaya sat in the car along with Shivansh, she was crying which was making him more angry, Shivansh looked towards Aradhaya and said, "will you stop crying", in his low yet dangerous voice scaring her, she cried silently without making any noise and not to make him angry. The drive came to halt and they reached the Palace.

They both got down from the car and went in, Shikha did their aarti and welcomed them, "Aarya take her to her room", she said Aarya, "you must be tired, get some rest okk", she said to Aradhaya and Aarya took her to her room and soon everyone went to their room.