Welcome!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my third book on Wattpad! I'm so excited to be back and sharing this new journey with all of you. First off, I want to apologize for the semi-long break I took. School and other commitments kept me super busy, but I'm thrilled to finally be back at it.

During my time away, I've experienced so much growth, and I'm incredibly grateful for all the support and love you've shown me. It means the world to me, and I can't wait to dive into this new adventure with all of you.

As you know, this is the second book in the Franklin Sisters series and a number of you will be excited to be diving into Sophie's story! I'm so excited as well! It's been a long time coming!

Here's are a few things you should note as you read along!
Tropes include;
*Forbidden Romance
*Forced Proximity
*Multilingual MMC
*Second Chance

There are many others as well, but I don't want to spill the beans for now. Sensitive topics will also be portrayed but they won't be heavy but I would still place trigger warnings on specific chapters to warn you guys ahead.

Oh! And one more thing, please don't hesitate to comment your thoughts on every chapter that you read! I love reading comments, really. They are the banes of my existence. So, shower me with them!!😉😉

So, buckle up and get ready for this amazing journey! I hope you're excited to read as much as I am excited to write it! This is the first draft so if you encounter any grammatical errors, it's because it was written in a rush and there's no time to edit. That being said, let's enjoy reading!

 That being said, let's enjoy reading!

All rights reserved.