ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙠

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Unravel -Tokyo Ghoul

Mercury's Pov;;

I woke up today to Venus yelling again.

"MERCURY WHY THE HELL ARE THERE STILL DISHES IN THE SINK??"

"I have no clue. Did you forget to do them?" I groggily sit up

"NO I TOLD YOU TOO DO THEM. I SWEAR YOUR SO USELESS. YOU ALWAYS DONT DO ANYTHING. IM SICK OF IT."

"I'm sick of this too. Always waking up to you yelling at me.. I'm done with this relationship."

"WHAT YOU WANT TO BREAK UP?! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BREAK UP TOO. GET OUT"

"I will gladly leave" I sit up and walk towards the door. I take a glance at the sink and I see two dirty dishes. I guess she didn't do them even when she saw them. She so stubborn, I'm glad I'm leavening! I leave the house and head over to water my plants at least then I can get some peace and quite and think about another love in my life.

In the solar system everyone knows that mars and earth are dating. And they make it very obvious, they are truly two peas in a pod. This is now just common knowledge to everyone.

I got to my plants and I saw something awful. Something that completely contradicts common knowledge. I saw the earth cheating on mars with moon! They were in the green house making out, a sight no one wants to see its truly disgusting. I was utterly shocked mars is a lovely person I can't believe earth would treat her like this. She doesn't deserve this she deserves someone better.. like me. I quietly storm off to go and tell mars about this horrid act. I find mars strolling around buying fruits.

"I'm just so smoll! Tehe!" Mars says this quite loudly and practically everyone looks at her.

"Mars! Ive been looking for you! I need to tell you this now."

"Oh mercury-san! What do you need to say?"

She looks as cute as ever even if she is doing such a mundane task. "I need to tell you that the earth is cheating on you with the moon.. I'm so sorry.."

Mars falls to the floor instantly and starts to sob. "N-ani?! This is not so sugoi! T^T"

I say this as if I'm not even thinking anymore. "I can treat you better than that scum bag! I swear I will never break your heart!"

She starts to smile through her tears as I help her up. But then the unthinkable happened.. Uranus was around and heard our whole conversation..

"He's laying. He wouldc not to trick or treat you better becuz... he cheated on my with venus..."

I stare at them in shock. Not because they were lying since that was correct but because they are going to ruin my chance with that hottie mars!

"What?! Im a changed planet Uranus! That's in the past"

"Once a chedder, always a chedder."

Mars stares at me unsure of what to do. I wipe off her tears and gestures to her to walk away. That leaves me and Uranus together.. this probably isn't going to end well.

Mars thoughts are swirling with uncertainty and sadness. Her boyfriend cheated on her, mercury just confessed her love to her she doesn't know what to do. She just wants to go home and pretend this never happened and continue watching her favorite anime, Neko sugar girls. But she knows she has to confront earth. Her is awful and she knows that she can't leave this unchecked, she will never be able to see earth in the kawaii light again. She gets to the door of the house and prepares to confront him. She slowly walks in and see earth making breakfast.

Mars Pov;;

"Mars! You're back with the fruit right? #fruit" Earth exclaimed in a kawaii manner as he didn't look up from the cutting board.

"Earth I want to talk to you.. it's important." I said in my serious tone.

"Hm? Whats up? #whatswrong." He looked over at me, his soft green orbs glinted in the stars, he was so kawaii... so.... desu...

"I know you're cheating on me with the moon! That's so not sugoi!" I exclaimed as big fat blogs of tears rolled down my rocky cheeks.

"Oh damn, my bad lolz #mistake" he shrugged

"I'm leaving you! You're not my senpai no longer! I can't beileve you could do such a un-sugoi act!" I ran off crying, my beautiful locks of hair flowed in the wind as tears rolled down my cheek.

quickly I ran, I didn't know where I was running to, but i was running. My small petite body moved by itself when I felll onto the ground. Looking up I saw big mommy su- imean, Sun-chan!

"Su-sun-chan!" I sobbed out as I embraced her into a hug.

"why is thou disappointed my dear?" she asked, her voice was so sugoi and soothing

"Earth -kun cheated on me!" I continued to sob as as I clung onto her.

"how thy dare he! He must feel as thy life is crumbling for thou's disgusting actions." I could tell that she was angry, she wasn't feeling so sugoi anymore. I felt myself tearing up.

"Na-nani! Wh-what are you g-g-g-g-g--gg--g-g-g-g-g-g-gg-g--gg-g-g-g-g--gg-g-g--gg-g-g-g-g-g-g--g-g-g-g-g-g-gonna do to h-h-h-h--hhim??" I stuttered out.

"Thou shall see..."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Hey guys, it's me, saturn! credits to owner 2 (jst call her bear of sumthin idfk) for mercury's pov! stay intune for pt 2! lolz