ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧...

Neptunes Pov;;

After failing to jump Pluto I went home. I'm so unbelievable pissed at that stupid whore bag McDonalds fucker, Saturn. They ruined my plans. Saturn is automatically a bitch to me now, I hate them with a passion. As I was walking home I said more profanity at the universe. I made it to the door and opened it. I was greeted with an angry Uranus.

"NEBTUNE!!!"

"What Uranus?" I huffed out.

"DID U JUPM PLOTU?"

"No of course not I would never. I just went shopping."

"RAELLY? THIS VID PROIVES THAT WORNG"
Uranus then showed me a video of me beating the shit out of Pluto and then the whore punching me.

"That's not me." I say this trying to keep my composure.

"NETUEN IT LOKS EXATLLT LKWI U"

"..." I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say that was undeniable evidence that I did it. I'm just too good looking, special, and different from the rest to the point were no one looks like me. So I had to resort to other measures. I swiftly pulled out my ukulele.

"All abored the toxic gossip train. Chugging down the tracks of miss information. The toxic gossip train. One way ticket to manipulation station."

"I TOLD U TOO LEAF HIM A LONE"
"Uhm... toxic gossip train tie me to the tracks and harass me for my past.."

"NEPTUNEE THSI IS NOT THE PASTA"

Uranus then takes my ukulele and breaks it. It's quite for a moment before I speak up "how dare your brake that ukulele your buying me a new one. But Pluto is a stupid bitch he deserved it. Also his music taste is ass, though I'm glad he enjoys me playing 'Soul Sister' on the ukulele."

"HE DID NOTING. U NOW WAT? LEAF NOW. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE"

"What? All I did was beat the shit out of the little bitch if anything it's his fault for being a easy target. But what ever. I'll leave you fragile little snowflake." I was about to walk to the door before I got an idea

I stopped there and flipped off Uranus before I left. I opened the door before Uranus shouted at me, "THIS I WY UR THE OLY THIG THAT SATURN HASNT FUKED!" I stood there in shock.

I stomped out of the house angrily, slamming the door behind me. 

Uranus's Pov;; 

I fel on to me nees and let out laod sobs. How coud nerptune do thus to my?! I starterd to thank abot my past. I wus abused ass a child, my perants wood beat my and say rued thanks to me. won timeb they bated me so herd that I got brian damage whicfed efeeted my speling.

 butt one dey i met someone amazring. Mercury.

Hesso niced to my aner heflped my esscapeed froom my toxic paernts. but won dey he chatted on my with Veus. Hess reason was, "She gave better head than you so lolz." i creeded soopered herd that day.

I stered outter to the endlees sspace tyat was tee unierse. I washed we coould turn beck tiem. to day good old days.

all off a suden someoneiou nocked on ou- MY door i oopened the door to see it wass a not on thee greened. 

"𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝓉𝑜'𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁. 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝓉𝑜. 𝐸'𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒻𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝓌𝑒, 𝒾 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃, 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑒"

 thee note was folded vrry fanvcy and wes heard to red. I cold easy tel that 7was thee son who wrote these becuz of thee righting stle and thee fency words. thee only fing i could red was "funeral"

I gass i gotta go to a funral now. FUck me.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

thankz to bear for writing up the first 500 words before my fatass finally stopped procrastinating and finished the rest up.

BYEEEE