ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙏𝙝𝙚 (𝙛𝙪𝙣)𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡

Third Person Pov;;

"On this fateful day thou shall pay our respects to the ones that have passed." Sun then moves out of the way to show two coffins. The two coffins has the names "moon" and "Pluto" engraved onto them. Everyone is absolutely silent. No one wants to be here but they all clearly got forced to be here.

"Well? How shall thou continue with this? Mars my dearest, please step to the podium to uses the art of words." Mars then moves her petite body to the podium, almost tripping.

"This is not desu. I'm so sowwy about the passing of these two. I didnt know them except for moon-san. But this is not so kawaii I bet Pluto-kun was a good person... can't say the same for moon-san though.." sun then smiles at mars clearly okay with what she said. Mars then Steps off but face plants right in front of the podium.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-OUCH!! I-I-I-I-I'm okay.. I'm just to s-s-s-small and p-p-petite I guess" sun rushes of to mars and helps her up. Mars goes and sits down and sun starts talking.

"Thank you for thy speech. I shall Look at thee now"
Sun looks at Venus gesturing for her to go say her speech. Venus goes up to the podium.
"SO I DIDNT KNOW THEM BUT—"

Venus is cut off by sun "may thy be quieter? Hurting my drums is all thine is doing."

"WHAT IM TALKING QUIETLY THOUGH?"

Sun sighs in frustration "fine you may continue." Sun puts on some noises canceling headphones and Venus continues.

"AS I WAS SAYING, I BET THEY WERE GOOD PEOPLE, BETTER THEN MERCURY... BUT THEN AGAIN THATS NOT A HIGH STANDARD." Mercury glares at Venus, "I HOPE THEY REST WELL IG..."

Venus stepped down from the podium and back to her seat as the Sun took off her noise canceling headphones.

"Grammercy for the wonderful speech," Sun clapped her hand, she was the only one clapping. "Earth, thou knew moon well, why do not thou join up and compose a speech?" Her voice laced with slight venom

"Uhhh sure ig #awkward" The Earth shuffled up onto the podium. Every planets eyes on him.

"Sooo uhhh... Moon... umm... she was cool ig... she um.. she was sorta pretty? eh I think I dated her because of peer pressure but she was sorta nice. Umm... thats all. #finished"  The Earth sluggishly. Not even the sun clapped.

"Hmmm. Uranus! why do not thou join up and grant a speech? thou might not but be so heavy after hearing thy one and only child hath died from suicide. Mine condolences hie out thee"

Uranus walked up to the podium, clearing their throat, "Pluto was  me 1 aund oly childe. I therw hem out  cuz he wasus a dwarf plenate. But i stell loveb him. So on theese momentus ocasshuion, lets all perty and smile! U cannot spel funeal without FUN. leets make these a FUNeral!" It was silent, it was so quite you could hear a pen drop 12 light years away.

"This is why your parents don't FUCKING love you."

The sun cleared her throat as Uranus walked down from the podium and back to their seat. "Ummm. Well whose next! lets see. hmm. Oh! saturn, join up hither and grant us a speech!"

"Nah im good."

"Excuse me?"

"i said I'm good. I don't feel like it."

"very well than. Mercury! join up hither and grant us a speech, I am sure thou might not but hast some words of encouragement and up-lift peoples souls. " Sun spoke out. Just like the rest of the planets; Mercury stood up from their seat and walked over to the podium.

"I never really knew them all too much. However, I do know that both of them were 10x better people than Venus ever will be. They were kind of brave souls, my heart goes out to them." Mercury's voice sneered when he said Venus. He was obviously trying to get back at Venus by making her angry. And sure as hell, it worked.

"Wonderful, wonderful! whom shall hie up next?" Sun thought a loud. "Ah! Jupiter, shall you weave a verse with your words?"

"Sure, so uhm they where okay though they needed to bulk up more and be strong they didn't go to the gym for one. They were small fry that were easy as hell to beat up. But rest in pisces I guess." He then steps off the podium but his weight makes the floor boreds sag and they look as if they are about to brake. (fatass)

"Thank you, now who thy go next?"

Neptune then steps up onto the podium. She takes out this neatly folded paper. The paper looks like it was ripped from a notebook.

She then starts to speak. "Th—"

sun interrupts "SHUT THE FUCK UP NEPTUNE NO ONE LIKES YOU." The whole room goes quiet and sun then speak up. "Ah! I'm so sorry for that sudden outburst."

Nuptune then walks off the stage and sun go up onto the stage trying not to fall into the craters that Jupiter left. 

"Her ye her ye! i have an important announcement." Sun called out, grabbing all of the planets attention. "So recently, many of thou may not wot this yet i wont hast a husband, milkyway. I loved him so dearly alas, when he found out that i had adopted thou all he left to hie get milk, only to ne'r return. And yet ! i hast amazing tidings! i found out that mine dearest love, milkyway, shall be returning to us anon!"

Neptune's bitch ass immediately spoke up, "Wait, how did you even find this out in the first place? Matter of fact, does that mean he's our father? Your telling us that you let us have openly incestuous relationships without us even knowing were all related with one another? Are you fu-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT UP NEPTUNE! JUST OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY CARES!- Ahem! I mean, never try to slay we with the sword of thy words, i bid thou to quietly sit back down and keep quiet for the rest of this period" Sun said.

"Omfg...." 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Okay so like, sorry for leaving you guys for a SUPER long time. Me and Bear have been procratating this until now, I finished this up cuz lolz. 

We wanted to let you know that this book is over, however, this is only eason 1. We will be trying to see if we can write up a season 2 if we have free time from school.

Whats the plan now? Our plan now is too first publish this onto AO3 so it can get more views. FOr the time being as we write up season 2, we'll make short one shot stories of the planets for shitz and giggles. Anyway, may our paths cross again.

-Bear and Saturn.