ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝘽𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙀𝙢𝙤!

Neptune's Pov;;

I am flabbergasted. I can't believe that Pluto has friends. That dwarf planet doesn't deserve anything good in life. I must plot to crush his found happiness, but not kill him that would release him from pain and misery. And I can't let Uranus know I'm doing anything.
"Oh sorry I meant good for him.." I say with a smile that seems genuine. Uranus looks at me like I'm a different person entirely.

"Wat? Ur hapy 4 him? Nupute hapy 4 Pluto??"

"Indeed, what is there a problem?"

"Nah.. just u h8 plutoe. I thik unles ur planing soemthng"

I start too worry a bit. Pluto can't know I'm planning something to ruin Pluto's life.

"Planning? Why would I be planning something? I hate Pluto for the most part but he is our kid still."

"Ehh srue Ig"

The rest of the time with Uranus was silent. I didn't have anything else to say and they didn't have anything to say too. I need to plan to ruin Pluto but I can't I guess I'll just have to wait a few hours.

Plutos pov;;

"It's almost time to go to the bowling alley to meet them..." I am excited for once. Today I'm going to the bowling alley to hang out with my friends. I brush my black hair down so it covers my eyes. I get my black eyeliner and put on my make up. I put on my black outfit with black gloves and black jean pants. I also put on a checkered belt to finish the outfit. I throw on my black converse and leave the house. As I'm going to the bowling alley I listen to My Chemical Romance. I arrive at the bowling alley and make it just on time.

"Hey Pluto! We already got your shoes and a place to bowl! Just follow me." Titan smiled brightly, Titian was one of the many whore babies Saturn just popped out and left. Most of the solar system knows this but Saturn is the BIGGEST whore in the galaxy, the bitch has a higher body count than Mao Zedong.

"K..." I follow after her as she goes to a alley that has around 80 moons.

"What happened to the rest of Saturns moons?" I asked curiously.

"They couldn't make it ☹️"

"Oh..." I murmured out, my voice low and husky. 

"Let's bowl!" She said as she redirected the conversation.

Third Person Pov;;

They all bowl for a couple of hours all of them taking turns in the games. They all leave happy at the games. Pluto walks home alone when they feel like they are being watched from a distance. They brush it off and turn up the My Chemical Romance songs playing in their headphones.

 When suddenly a blue planet jump out of the bushes behind Pluto. He turns his head swiftly to see Neptune trying to beat him up. Neptune began to punch him which made Pluto fall to the ground.

The defenseless Pluto was desperately trying to push Neptune off of him, he kicked, punched, clawed, anything to get Neptune off of him. It was no use, she was too big, her size easily overpowered Pluto which meant she was way more powerful as well.

As Pluto tried punching Neptune off of him, right then and there he realized that he wasn't going to be able to get her off of him. He squeezed his eyes shut as his stop resisting. He gave up.    

 He heard a loud grunt escape Neptune's mouth. He slowly opened his eyes to see Neptune crumbled over on the ground, holding her stomach.

"Argh! Fuck! You bitch!" She spat out, her voice laced with venom.

"Neptune you bitch, leave your kid alone" said an unknown voice, Pluto turned his head over to the speaker to see that it was... infamous whore, Saturn.

Neptune seems offended and responds back in a sassy manner, "Shut the fuck up. You're a whore get out of here"

"Yeah, I may be a whore but at least I ain't the smallest gas giant" 

"Says the one with 146 kids."

There was a long pause before Saturn finally said, "At least I'm not the Sun's least favorite."

Pluto and Neptune widened their eyes in shock, Neptune gritted her teeth before she stormed off saying random nonsense that was full of foul language.

"I-...woah. Thanks for sticking up for me... I- um..." Pluto stuttered shyly as he looked away, "M-maybe you and me could go o-out for din-"

"Sorry, I don't fuck dwarf planets lolz."

Pluto stood there in shock as Saturn ran off. Tears began to stream down his face as he realized his MCR was playing in the background.

He grabbed his, now broken, headphones and his cracked phone and sped walk home. Tears flowed down his face, his headphones were broken like his heart and his phone was cracked like his soul. And his will to live was like the love he got from his parents, not there.

That same day Pluto posted on Twitter,

"im so tired, im tired of every1 h8ing me for being a Drawf planet. I can't control the fact that I'm a Dwarf planet, I was born like this. Since every1 h8s me and doesn't want me around anymore im gonna do what they wanted me to do, be gon 4ever. Bye every1 :)."

Pluto was found dead 2 weeks later cuz his rent was due, when the landlord went to collect the monthly rent, he found Plutos body crumbled over on the ground with a rope around his neck and the fan completely torn off the wall.

In other words, he tried killing himself by hanging, but he was so fucking fat he ended being crushed by the fan instead 💀

Extra: 

10:50 AM on Sep-12-20XX

'Earth_thecoolest'  commented - "lmfao do a flip when you jump u emo"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

HI GUYS! credits to bear/owner 2 for doing the first part. Lolz