ੈ✩‧₊˚2 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙨...𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙀𝙓!?

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Ram Ranch (Metal version)

---

;;WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SUPER HOT PLANET SEX! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH NSFW, SUCK IT UP CUZ THIS SHII IS IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT🤬

3rd person Pov;;

Sun was absolutely outraged at what earth had done. She wanted to strike him down and knock him down a peg. Suns rage grew as she saw her favorite child, mars cry more and more. She had to do something and fast. She then had a brilliant idea.. she could send astraidoes to distroy earth. Her plan was going to go into action soon very soon.

While the sun was planning, Earth was reading Reddit posts on r/truerateme. When suddenly he felt like something was terribly wrong and it wasn't the awful ratings. He started to think about Mars and how he cheated on her. But he wasn't thinking about how wrong he was he thought he was in the right. He thought why he made a note to not cheat on her. he couldn't remember why he was worried about that. He brushed it off of course and continued to look at r/truerateme. He then remembered that he had to grab fruits he wrote that down for later. Little did he know his life was about to go horribly wrong.

"Dearest mars, may thou please leave. I have matter to attend and I shan't miss them."

"Sun- Chan, thank you for everything!" The sun wipes some of the tears off of mars face and let's mars leave. The sun then gathered the biggest asteroids of the solar system. She then waited for the perfect time to throw them at earth. She saw earth walking around downtown looking at fruits and she decided to strike then. She throws the first one as a warning shot. Earth doesn't even fucking notice it. She throws another one right next to him. He is so oblivious it's sad, he continues to look at the mangoes inspecting them like a work of art. Sun is absolutely shocked at how earth doesn't know his surroundings at all. She soon gets annoyed and throws a few more at earth.

"Ouch! Who threw that?! #notcool" earth swiftly turns around to see sun with a shit ton of asteroids. She looks like she is about to kill him.

"Oh sorry sun.. haha.. #pleasedonthurtme" earth is clearly uncomfortable and steps back a little.

"Thou shall pay for the sin of hurting dearest!" Earth finally remember why he couldn't cheat on Mars. It was because sun is a bitch that favorites Mars over all of the other planets. Sun throws a few more asteroids at earth. He only dodges a few of them. Earth being wounded and unable to run sun decides to throw all of the fat rocks at him. But then Jupiter steps in between them. Jupiter gets hit with all of the rocks and saves earth.

"JUPITER!" Sun cried out shocked that he would try and save earth. Jupiter looks happy that he was able to save a planets life. But he was in fatal condition he needed to go to a hospital. Sun then picked him up and carried him to orbiting hospital. The earth was left there in shock at what just happened he didn't know what to do or what to think.

"Jupiter just saved me.. #lifehasjustbeensaved" he says this quietly to himself shocked that anyone would try and save him.  The only thing he can do is walk home and recall the events to make sense.

"was that... my gay awakening #GAY!...?"

*A few days later*

Jupiter slowly opens his eyes as he looks all around him...was he in a hospital? He slowly got up and looked over at the conveniently hot male next to him, wait, was he always THIS hot? and omg he's PACKING down ther-

"E-earth...? what r you doing here..?"Jupiter asks in a whisper, his voice was groggy and husky.

"I came to visit cuz I got bored af. #bored" He said as he began chowing down on a juicey mango, almost as juicy as his round ass.

"Where tf did you get that mango? scratch that, why did you visit me? I mean staring at my unconscious sphere must be more boring than what you were doing before..." 

"Um... abt that... you see here i- uhm...." Earth stumbled on his words trying to think of an excuse. "I'm gonna be honest, like tbh kind of honest... I think I might've had a gay awakening... for you #tbh #gayawakening #loveconfession" Earth said as he averted eye contact.

"wait... for me!?" Jupiter was shocked. The hottest and most chad-est man of all the galaxy was attracted to a big-ol hunk like him!?

"Yea... i got like...super hard when you saved me from that asteroid... like... SUPER hard. Hell I get super hard when thinking abt that indecent... #hardaf"

Jupiter leaned in and smashed his lips against the earth's own lips. They began roughly and aggressivly making-out, with Jupiter dominating earth. They began moaing and groaing as Jupiter pull away from the kiss as he pinned earth to the bed.

Jupiter pulled his 1300 inch shaft out, making Earth realize how big he really was. He sweat at the massive size Jupiters asteriod destroyer was, and that asteriod destroyer was gonna be put inside of Earth.

Wasting no time, Jupiter smashed in earth, he let out a low groan as Earth screamed out from pleasure

"AUGHH!~ Fu-f-fuck! N-no-not so r-rough! Mgngh!~" Earth managed to moan out, but JUpiter being stubborn as always, he didn't listen to earth.

He continued to plow into earth's fat ass as earth moan from the pleasure surging through his whole body. He let out low moans and high pitched screams. If you feel bad for Earths "ur-annus" you should feel bad for the damn hospital bed.

The bed... oh the poor bed. that thing was destroyed, no, annihilated. Nah, SHREDDED. That bed looked like it had been through Jerusalem and back, it looked like it had been thru a wood chipper and someone tried to put it back together like puzzle pieces but failed miserably.

"Fuck! I'm cominG! AUGH!~" Jupiter let out a groan as he spilt all of his planet maker jiz inside of earth. They sat there for a minute as they let out heavy breathes before Jupiter pulled out and had normal convo, like that didn't even happen.

The worst part of all... The moon saw the whole ass thing. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The moon is literally me walking in on my parents having s3x. Credits to owner 2 (bear thing or whatever) for writing the first part. I had to write the whole ass sex scene soo... better pay up boo!

Anyway! see u in the next chapter, bye loves!