End or start

The bullet pierced y/n chest as she stand infront of chae-won her bestfriend.
Chae-Won screams Y/N's name after seeing her falling down.

" is this the end of my life" y/n thought as she chuckle looking everyone in room. She looks at her best friend who is crying after seeing her , Taehyung is gently tapping her cheek to wake her up. She looks at Jin who is sitting next to Hoseok with a worried face, namjoon and jimin who are running towards her. Her whole life flashes before his eyes, Her happy memories with Chae-won their playful fights, How she met boys and because of a misunderstanding they started hating her .How she fell in love with them,  after saw them loving and caring for their family.. She always wanted to have a happy family but her family never have time for her. How badly she wanted to be loved by them after seeing them taking caring of chae-won. Also how she fight with chae-won because of jealousy. How fool she was to not understand that they was never her's. That they love chae-won not her.

"Guys we have to go to the hospital quickly, Y/N has lost a lot of blood. " shouted jin to gain yoongi & jungkook attention who were fighting with the person who shot y/n .

Black dot started appearing in front of y/n eyes because of the blood amount she was losing. Last think she remember before losing her conscious was asking for chance to make her mistakes right .

One last chance

To make everything right.

To live happy life like others.

Y/n found herself in middle of unfamiliar room with smock surrounded her.

" Am I dead?? " She speak to no one as she begins to walk forward.

Suddenly a voice speak " Hello y/n. you wanted to have second chance to live your life. I will give you that " startled y/n turn around looking for voice. " who are you ? Were I m ? Didn't I was shot how I m not dead already? " she shot questions toward voice her eyes searching for person for answer .

"Who I m is not important for you to know. Your in after life realm and yes your dead but I m giving you second chance to live your life." The voice speak.

"But why? I mean I know I ask for that but what will you gain from me " the girl ask being curious.

"Everything has a purpose , you will know when the right times come " the voice answer girl as she nodded in understanding.
" I can only give you a chance to change your life, it's upto you how will you do it. All the best , I wish you choose what is right. " Voice said.

"But I want to kno-" y/n start speaking but cut off

Suddenly she start having strong pain in her head and everything started to become blurry.

Last think she heard before blackout.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You'll find yourself back where it all began."

I know the first chapter is short but the next chapters will be longer.

Please comment your opinion on this book.