I m alive!! again?

Y/n POV

I feel myself in soft mattress.I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt too heavy. I can hear some murmuring of someone which I couldn't pin point what are they saying.

" Ma'am wake up you going to be late for first day of university " Someone said and shook me.

I groan and open my eyes to see myself in my room. I move my head to look who wake me up only to find our maid with coffee tray in her hand.

"Ma'am please get ready your already late for you first day of university" she said.

" First day?? " I said looking her questionly .

"Yes ma'am " she answer like she was done with me.

" First day?? didn't I m already in my last year! " i thought to myself. Suddenly everything come rush to me. My death , the voice, second chance to live. My eyes widen " that was not dream, that really happened , I'm alive again " I speak to myself.

" Ma'am are you ok ? You look pale. " Maid said .

" N-no everything is fine. I'm just going to get ready for university" I stutter.

I jump out of car as soon it stop. I thank university authorities to not changing hallway and corridor in future. I run toward my class yelling sorry to people who i bump into.

I ran inside the class and start gasping for air.

Someone clear their throat and said " Your 30 min late Ms. l/n " I tilted my head while panting.

" S-s-sorry sir. I lost my way to the classroom " I said between gasping for air.

" I am letting you go this time because you are a fresher but next time if this happens I will not be so generous. " Mr Han says. I thanked him and went to sit on the last seat.

Time skip...

I pack my belongings and start walking toward cafeteria. I was walking slowly lost in  my thoughts. Suddenly i hear a fimilar voice shouting my name. I turn around and see chae-won run toward me while waving her hand in air. I feel my eyes getting teary just seeing smile on her face. How much I regret breaking my friendship with her. But I decided this time I will not do anything stupid, i will make sure to not do the same mistake again.

No one pov

Chae-won wave her hand in front of y/n who was spacing out gaining her attention.

" Hey! Where were you in morning , I waited for an hour for you" chae-won complain pouting cutely .

" I'm sorry! I overslept today " y/n said her apologizing.

" Nhh it's ok. Let go I m hungry " chae-won said dragging y/n in cafeteria.

In cafeteria

" hey why are all students murmuring with eachother?? Something happen ??" Y/n ask chae-won walking toward lunch table.

" You don't know?? " chae-won question with wide eyes before answering " Today there was a football match in the university, between us and Shinwa university and we won the match." Chae-won said excitedly.

Suddenly the entire cafeteria was filled with noise.

" Look there they are" chae-won pointed towards cafeteria door from seven boys were walking toward cafeteria. Y/n turn her head to look at them.

" They are most popular group of University. All the students at the university either love them or are jealous of them. " chae-won said.

" You see the middle one who has a dimples , his name is Kim Namjoon. He is president of student council. Next to him in right is Kim Seokjin, he is vice president. In Namjoon's left is Min Yoongi , he's called ice Prince of university, he's also basketball team captain. The one you see with red hair and wide smile. He's Jung Hoseok. He's dance club leader. Right next to Hoseok is Park jimin , Kim taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook they are in football team they're also maknea line of group." Chae-won said while looking towards them.

You saw them as chae-won talked to you  about them. You  felt as if the air around you was becoming dense and you beginning to feel suffocated. All the memories of past started to flash in front of your eyes. Their hatred towards you. The hurtful words that they had said to you.

You blink my eyes to get my thoughts in line. You felt your self getting teary. You saw chae-won saying something to you but you couldn't hear her voice.

"Y/n! Y/N!!" You snap back to reality as chae-won called your name. You quickly stood up from your spot and started walking towards the garden.

"Where are you going??" You heard chae-won asking you.

" I have forgotten some important stuff in my class. You enjoy your lunch and I will meet you later." You said her and made my way to outside.

Your POV (In garden )

I sat under the tree with my head placed between your knees. I don't care if students here gave you questioning glance before walking. I just want alone time with me and my thoughts. A lot of things happened in this short period of time. I died then I got second chance to live. My mind is all over the place and I m emotionally exhausted.

After sometime I settled my thoughts as the gentle breeze caressed my hair. 10 min later the bell rang, indicating that it was time for my next class.

Standing up i brush my pants and walk toward my class room with determination that I m going to avoid them at any cost.