Wedding

You calmed Mi-cha down as she was crying since you asked the that question. You made her sit on a nearby bench and Hoseok gave her his water bottle.

The boys started looking at each other awkwardly, wondering whether to leave two girls alone or not.

"I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago." Mi-Cha explained. " When my boyfriend came to know about this, he was very happy, he decided that he will tell his Dad about me and we will get married." she sobbed. " But as soon as his father came to know that Beomsook was going to become a father and I did not match his standards, he stopped him from meeting me. And he fixed Beomsook's marriage with his business partner's daughter." She cried.

You sat next to her and rubbed her back in comforting manner. " It's okay! It's OK!!" you whisper as she hugs you and cries.

" I don't know what to do now. They even offered me money to stay away from Bomsook's life." She sniffled.

You gently released hug and looked towards the boys for a solution. They also just looked back at you because they too don't know any solution.

You took a deep breath and asked, "Okay! When is his wedding?"

" It's tomorrow " Mi-cha answered.

Namjoon comes forward and asks " Y/n What are you thinking?"

You look everyone in the eye and say "Looks like we're about to crash landing at someone's wedding."

Wedding venue

You and boys are sitting in the car outside the wedding venue.

" Okay everyone, pay attention! We will all be connected to each other through conference calls, if any of you notice something is wrong then alert the others.And if you get into trouble, just say something and others will save you. Understand!!" Namjoon speaks seriously. " Me and Jin hyung, we will stay in the car and Be ready. As soon as you come out with the groom, we will start the car. OKAY!" he looked everyone.

Everyone noded their head in understanding.

You all got out of the car expect Jin and Namjoon. As soon as you reached the gate of the venue, you saw that the security guard was checking the invitation cards of every guest. You all turned back and hid behind a truck.

" What do we do now? We don't have an invitation card." Jungkook asked as he look at security guards.

" What, we will go home now. I already told you this plan is nonsense." Yoongi said without any hesitation.

You glare at him and say, "I am not going anywhere without the groom or without talking to the groom. If you want to go, then go."

Yoongi also glares towards you and says " Do you think I will leave you here? You are a trouble magnet. You bring trouble on yourself wherever you go."

You cross your arms over your chest and say, "I can protect myself well." You pouted unknowingly.

Yoongi comes over to you and pokes you in the arm "How? With these doodle-like hands?"

You are about to answer back when Hoseok interrupts you. " guys! I don't think this is the right time for argument.

You heard someone sighing in the earbuds. You can imagine Namjoon shaking his head and Seokjin rubbing his forehead.

" So!! Coming back to the question, how do we go in?" jungkook asks again.

You all start thinking of a way, then Taehyung notices the stuff on the track.

" I have a plan" He says and points towards the truck.

Taehyung makes his way inside with the rest of the waiters, pushing a trolley with you and Jimin sitting underneath it.

" Jimin, be a little to the side, I don't have space." You whisper and try to make your body in comfortable position.

" I can't move, i also don't have any space" jimin also whisper.

Both of you were moving to find a more comfortable position.Suddenly jimin grabs your waist and pulls you closer.

Your eyes get wide and you whisper yell. " what are you doing?"

" Sit on my lap" jimin state. Your eyes may not have been wide before, but now they definitely look like they will fall out.

"Wha- what?" You sutter.

Jimin huff out some air and spoke " We don't have place for both of us. If you sit on my lap, we will both be comfortable.

"How could it be comfortable for both of us to me sitting in your lap? Care to explain Mr. " you screamed in your mind.

Just as Jimin was about to open his mouth to speak again you cut him off. " If you ask me to sit on your lap again, I will throw you out of the trolley." you threatened him.

You were again moving to find a comfortable position, when the trolley jerks and you land on jimin's lap.

" Oops! Sorry guys. " You heard taehyung whispering to you.

You were about to move away when Jimin holds your waist and stabilizes you.

" Don't be stubborn Y/n " Jimin Whisper. You froze in your position hearing him as he spoke. Since you both were so close, Jimin's breath directly fell on your neck.

You clear your throat awkwardly and try to keep as much distance as possible.

Jimin felt as if his cheeks were on fire as he felt your body press into his. He moved a little and accidentally his lips brushed your neck. He felt you stiff in his lap.

He glanced at you and his breath was hitched to saw you so close. He could clearly see the outline of your face, your nose, your jaw line and your lips.

He shook and thought in his head, "No, Jimin, think of something else. yes something sad, not about her lips."

Yay!!🥳 1k+ reads. Thank you all for reading my story.

Since this is my first time writing a story, I would be glad if you guys want to give me any writing tips or feedback about this story.