ball night pt2

Taehyung held your hand in his and led you towards the dance floor. Slow music was playing and all the couples were dancing sensually.

Taehyung places one of your hands on his shoulders and intertwines the other with his. He gently places his other hand around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

Your head hits his chest. You didn't dare look at his face, knowing both of your face were very close.

"  It's rude not to look at your partner while dancing. " Taehyung whispers in your ear.

Swallowing your nervousness, you look up and your eyes meet his. He gives you a charming smile and guide your body to the rhythm of the song.

" You are looking beautiful." He compliments you as he spins you around.

You face him and speak. "You too looking handsome."

You both chat while dancing then Taehyung spins you around and you land in someone else's arms.

" Hello, princess " Namjoon says.

You smile looking at him and reply “Hello to you too, Prince.”

Namjoon flashes you his dimple smile and you both start dancing.

" I'm not very good at dancing " he says carefully looking his footsteps.

You lift his chin up with your hand , “No problem. No one is born learnt." You say, correcting the position of Namjoon’s hand. " Just feel the song and let your body move. "

You both dance for a while as Namjoon relax his tensed body. The rhythm of the song picks up and Namjoon spins you towards Hoseok.

" Hey pretty lady. " Hoseok wink at you.

You laugh softly at his attempts to flirt. And flirt back. " Yes Mr. Dashing. "

" I hope you haven't forgotten your dance partner. I was waiting to dance with you. " Hoseok says smiling.

" Ofcourse not. How can I forget you. " you said.

Both of you were dancing  when suddenly Hoseok held your waist and lifted you in the air. You gasped at his sudden movement and glare at him.

" Was that necessary?" You say while glaring.

Hoseok looks at you with a little smirk and says. " Yes! People should know who is the best dancer couple here. "

You playfully roll your eyes and smile at him. As you two were dancing, Jungkook approaches you from behind impatiently.

" Hyung! Move aside. You danced with y/n too long. Now it's my turn. " Jungkook complain before taking your hand to his.

" Looks like my time is up. Y/N, see you later." Hoseok says goodbye to you and walk away.

Jungkook gives you his bunny grin and says. " You look stunning, Y/n. "

You thank him and say that he is also looking very handsome.

" Y/N. What do you think about love? " Jungkook suddenly asks a question in the middle of the dance.

You think for a while about your thoughts about love. Love has always been a forbidden thing for you. You have never felt loved. Whoever you loved either had no time for you or hated you. You remember when you proposed the boys in front of the university and how they rejected you harshly in front of everyone. Love has always given you nothing but pain, but still falling in love with boys was a special moment in your life.

" I think those who have their love in their life are very lucky. Love is something that changes a person in a good way." You express your thoughts.
" When we love someone, their happiness becomes ours. We want them to be happy, even if their happiness is with someone else. So if you love someone and he/she loves you back equally then believe me, no one else is luckier than you, because not everyone gets love in their life." you added while chuckling sadly at the last line.