Drunk

" Yahoooo!! I am flying. "You screamed happily, riding the piggy bag on Namjoon's back while doing superman pose.

" Y/N stop yelling, people are looking at us weirdly." yoongi stated rubbing his head.

But you didn't shut up, you started singing loudly. " waiting for you anpanman~~, waiting for you anpanman~~.

Jin came near you and covered your mouth with his hands.

" Sorry! Sorry!." He apologized to the people who were passing by.

" "Whose idea was it to drink?" Hoseok asks while covering his face in embarrassment.

"'I didn't know something like this would happen" Jimin sigh looking at you.

(Two hours ago)

You all go to a local restaurant and sit at a big table.

" Jimin, do you think the food here will be tasty?"namjoon asks

" Ofcourse hyung!! I have come here many times with friends." jimin answers.

The waiter comes and you all place your orders.

As the waiter takes the order and leaves, Seokjin says, "I don't think we should drink alcohol."

" come on hyung! We have been busy for whole week, today is our day to relax." Jimin says.

Taehyung and Jungkook also agree on this.

" Cheers!! "This is for Y/n joining our group ." Taehyung says the toast. " From today onwards we are friends forever"

Everyone cheers with Taehyung and gulp down the shot.

" “Excuse me,” you spoke and go to the washroom.

" “Hyung, why aren’t you drinking?” Jimin says and pours Yoongi a large glass of alcohol.

Everyone was eating and chatting, you come back from the washroom and start eating.

Suddenly Jin started talking" hey guys! How do onion greet eachother?.

Yoongi groans from his seat “Not again.”

" How?" Jimmy asks interested.

" They say ONION-HASEYO " Jin finishes his joke and starts laughing.

Jimin starts cracking up from his seat. After listening to his joke, you choked on your food. You starts coughing and accidentally drinks Yoongi's glass of alcohol instead of water.

Current time

You poke Namjoon's dimples and ask him "Whoa! Did Fairy kiss your cheeks?"

Namjoon smiles at you and continues walking.

On the way you see a cotton candy stall and say "Let me down." You try to get down from Namjoon's back.

Namjoon gently puts you down and asks “What happened?”

You point towards the stall and pout.

" "I don't think you should eat cotton candy." Seokjin says from behind.

You turn away from both of them and go to Hoseok with a shaky step.You make your best cute face and ask "Can I have some cotton candy?"

Seeing your cute face, red spots start appearing on Hoseok's face.

He clears his throat and says, “Only if you walk home quietly now.”

You smile big and hold out your pinky finger, "Pinky promise."

Hoseok brings you cotton candy and you tell him a sweet thank you.

You are walking ahead when Jungkook comes and catches you and says, "You are drunk, let me help you."

You free yourself  "I am not drunk. Look, I am walking straight." You say

You straighten both your arms and try to walk straight, in which you fail miserably. While walking, you hit the street light and start apologizing to it.

" Forgive me ! "I didn't want to hurt you." You say, crying.

Everyone laughs looking at you then Jungkook comes over to you and pulls you away from there.

Taehyung walks over to you laughing and records you "I'm going to show you this tomorrow when you're awake."

You turn to Taehyung and stare at him intensely.

Taehyung gets nervous under your gaze “What?” He says.

You don't say anything, you just stare at his lips. In nervousness he bite his lower lip.

" "Why does your smile look like a box?" you ask innocently. Taehyung look you in unreadable expression and releases his breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

Yoongi comes to you and puts a handkerchief over your mouth.
" Now you won't say anything." He says while tying the handkerchief on your mouth.

" Now let's go home before someone calls the police thinking we're kidnapping a girl" Yoongi says and starts walking holding you.

you guys get home and you lay down on the couch

All the boys sit on the couch or the floor.

" What about y/n? We have come home, who will drop Y/N? " Jungkook asked.

" Let's make Y/N sleep in the guest room today, it's not right to go out so late at night." Jin says.

Suddenly you start crying and stand up from the couch.

" What happened Y/N? "Jimin asks you softly.

" “It hurts” you say crying.

Jin quickly comes to you and checks you to make sure you are not injured." Where Y/N? " he asks.

" Here" you point towards your heart and say "Why doesn't they love me?" Why do they hate me? What harm have I done to them, I just only loved them." You speak softly and continue.  "Then why does they do this to me, why does they look down on me in front of everyone?" you said while crying.

" Do you know what makes me sad the most?"  you say looking at everyone. "That even after they rejects me many times, my heart still beats for them." .

You chuckled while sobbing, "Am I pathetic right? Even after looking down so many times, my heart still hopes that maybe somewhere in the corner they still has love for me. I hate this feeling, I hate that I can't hate them even if I want to."

All the boys become speechless after listening to you, they don't understand how to comfort you.

yoongi comes to you and pat your hair " You are not pathetic. Do you remember you told me that I'm never a disappointed? Similarly, you can never be pathetic Y/N." He straightens your hair and wipes your tears.

Jimin comes over to you and lays you back down on the couch “Y/N, you are our friend and we know how amazing and sweet you are. If he doesn't love you then that's his loss.

" Yes Angry Birds! He must be an idiot who couldn't see your love." Taehyung says and stands next to the jimin.

"Hmm, now you close your eyes and go to sleep. ok!" Seokjin says and covers you with the blanket.

You close your eyes and murmur softly, "then why did you all do that to me?"