Minho

You walk towards the cafeteria after parting ways with Taehyung. After reaching the cafeteria, you meet Chae-won who is waiting for you.

" Are you OK ?? Yesterday you fainted. I was very worried for you. " Chae-won says with a worried sigh

" I am fine. Don't worry." you say.

" I'm sorry I left you like this in yesterday. I got a call from my mother ,mom said that my younger sister was unwell so I had to go home. Are you angry with me?? " She looked at you with upset eyes.

" No problem. Look, I'm fine and Jimin dropped me off at home too. " you says.

" Jimin dropped you home?? " she asks you with wide eyes.

"yes, there is a problem with it?? " you asked unsure

" Problem, Why didn't you tell me? OMG the park jimin dropped you home. Please at least tell me you asked for his number." Chae-won ask with hope.

" I didn't ask for his number. why would i do that?? " I said looking at the lunch menu.

" What ?? You're the number one idiot, you know that. "  She rolled her eyes.

You didn't say anything and walked towards the lunch table, leaving her behind.

You were just finishing your meal when you saw Namjoon and other coming into the cafeteria. As soon as you saw Jungkook you hid under the table. Chae-won gave you a questioning look. you just signaled her to keep quiet.

As soon as they went towards the table You escaped from the bottom of the table and ran out.

You were running, you didn't see anyone in a hurry so you collided with someone. You fell with a thud, clutching your books.

" Sorry I didn't see you are you ok. " someone's voice said.

You raised your head and your eyes opened wide.

" Min- ho" you said softly.

" sorry you said something" Min-ho  asked.

“N-no, nothing,” you said stuttering.

Here, let me help you, he says, extending his hand. you hold his hand and stand straight.

" Can you tell me the way to the administration office? " he asks you hesitantly.

" yes sure, From here go right and turn straight and you will be taken to the administration office." you said.

" Thank you " he says and bow his head.

Minho loved Chae-won in your past life. He was a introvert boy who had no friends. When Chae-won extended his hand of friendship to him, he fell in love with her. he could never tell his feelings to Chae-woo. Some girls took advantage of this who were jealous of Chae-woo. They mix intoxicating substance in Minho's drink And sent him to Chae-won. You don't know what happened next but the next day Minho left the university.
( Don't get confused because Y/N has come 3 years back in the past, so her past will be the future.)

" Maybe I and Minho both loved the wrong people who were never ours." you thought to yourself.

Your last class ended, you picked up your book and walked out of the class.

" Y/n How are you? You hurt your head yesterday. " Jin Asks you.

" "I am fine senior." you answer to jin.

"It's good that you're okay."  Jin says with a smile.

" where are you going?? " Jin asked: Seeing you going to the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

" Nothing, I wanted to get some books from the library." you say

"ok, then you go " Jin says and ruffed your hair.

You watch him go and you touch your hair. What was that you thought.

You reach the library and find the book you want. The book is kept beyond your reach. You try to reach the book but because of your height you cannot reach it. You heard someone's muffled laughter. You turned and saw Namjoon standing there.

"What's funny?" You raised one eyebrow and said.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and came near you.

" Which one? " he asked while looking at the book.

" Huhh " you said confused.

"Which book do you want?" He said.

" Third one form right " you said while pointing

" Statistics " He asked

You nodded before taking the book. You sat at the table in front of the window and took notes.

after 30 minutes...

You gently hit your head on the table and groan.

"Why are these statistics so difficult?Maybe if I had concentrated on studies instead of being brat in the past, I would not have been in this situation."you cried over your situation.

" May I help you with anything?? " Someone said and sat on the seat in front of you.

you looked at Namjoon, he was sitting in front of you with your book in his hand.

"We have a statistics test the day after tomorrow and Ms lim will give detention to students who do not pass. The way I am studying, i will definitely fail." you said hiding your face.

" Just this simple thing, I can teach you. Namjoon said as if it was nothing."

"Really! You'll teach me." You said in relief. " But why "

He shook his shoulders, "I am the student council president. My responsibility is to help students who are in trouble. And looking at you it seems like you are in trouble." He said while turning the pages of the book.

You nodded and took out the notes. "Here, I don't know anything, don't know what will happen to me in the test." you said looking at the notes.

"Let's start with the basics," Namjoon said.

“This is how it is, look how simple it is. Namjoon explained to you. He looks at you, there is a cute pout on your face, the meaning of which you did not understand.

You move your head towards Namjoon to look at the notebook.

" “Can you explain step 2 again?” you say, raising your head.

You see that both of you are very close to each other. Neither of you can take your eyes off each other. Suddenly you come to your senses and sit back on your seat quickly.

Namjoon clears his throat and says, hiding the blush on his face. " Step - 2 Okay, listen carefully to what I am explaining.

You nod your head in understanding.  Your phone starts ringing, you pick it up and see Mi-cha's name written on it.

" Thank you for explaining, senior Namjoon." you say "I have to go, my friends are waiting for me." you speak and pick up your books.

" wait ! "I didn't get your name." Namjoon says and rubs his neck.

" Oh Y/N ​​my name is L/N Y/N. " you tell and you went away.

" Y/n " Namjoon repeats your name with a sweet smile.