Chapter 1

It was a very sunny and a pleasant morning as the sun shone brightly. Two men clad in 3 piece suits were standing near the window walls through which an awesome view was seen with mugs of black coffees and it seemed like they were discussing important business. Just then they're conversation was disturbed as they heard a knock on the door. Come in one of them said, it was non other than The Ekansh Rajvansh and the other kept going through files and he was none other than The Vihaan Rajput.

Ekansh and Vihaan were besties from childhood as they had a lot in common as both of them were crown princes, had similar responsibilities and belonged to royal families and even their families were really close. They always started their day together discussing all the important deals and other matters. They always alternated their meeting spot between their offices. Today Ekansh's office was the meeting spot.

Ekansh's PA entered. Ekansh gave him a quick nod asking what was the matter.

His PA said Rahul said "Sir the chairmans' have been trying to reach the both of you but, couldn't so they have requested the both of you to call them as soon as possible"

The chairmans' were none other than Ekansh and Vihaan grandfathers' Abhiraj Rajvansh and Abhimanyu Rajput.

Ekansh replied with an ok and asked his PA to leave the cabin. Ekansh and Vihaan both of them were wondering the reason behind their grandfathers' call as their grandfathers never disturbed them during their work and if they did so it was only when it was extremely important.

Ekansh took a deep breath and picked up the phone and called his grandfather.

"How are you Ekansh ?"

"I am fine dada ji, is everything ok? , is there any problem ? Ekansh asked trying not to show his worry."  (Dadaji – grandfather)

"Calm down baccha, everything is fine just wanted to remind you that you should come back along with your siblings to Jaisalmer as we have the pooja at the ancestral temple and all of the members of the royal family must be present without fail and make sure you don't go back for a month as all the royal families have decided the duration and Pls inform Vihaan about it too." Abhiraj said.

(Every 20 years there was a pooja held in the ancestral temple in Rajasthan which was present in a village which didn't belong to any of the Royal families but it was believed to be owned by god and each of the royal families had their own mansions in the village. The pooja was conducted by all the royal families for the well being of the people, prosperity of their kingdoms and several other important reasons and it was mandatory that all the members of the royal family were to attend it without fail)

Before Ekansh could react his grandfather hung up. Ekansh was shocked how could he stay away from his love, that is his work for a month. Vihaan looked at Ekansh's expression and enquired what had happened.

"We have to go back to Rajasthan and take all our siblings along with us for the pooja at the ancestral temple and we have to stay in Rajasthan for a month and before you ask if we have an option then no, we don't" Ekansh said

Even Vihaan was upset as he also couldn't stay away from his love even for a day forget about a month but, they had no other option as they couldn't defy their grandfathers'.

Both of them decided that they will leave together along with their siblings in two days as they have to wrap up some important meetings as their parents and grandparents were already in Rajasthan.

When the Rajvansh siblings heard the news from Ekansh  they had mixed reactions, Jay (Ekansh's brother) didn't look too happy about it as he too was a workaholic like his elder brother, Saanvi (Ekansh's sister) was happy as she could finally get a break from her hectic life and finally  Adithi (Ekansh's youngest sister) was very happy and delighted about the trip as she felt she could finally spend some time with her family members who were busy and worked like machines all the time and she was excited also because she could meet and spend time with her best friends Amaira Rajput  and Ishitha Rathore. 

When the Rajput siblings heard the news from Vihaan they had similar reactions as the Rajvansh siblings. 

Meanwhile in the Chauhan house ....

Aarav was waiting in the living room impatiently as he was already late to the company and The Aarav chauhan never waits but he couldn't leave because the person who asked him to wait was his grandfather. He couldn't disobey his grandfather, Abhimaan.

After a few minutes which felt like hours for Aarav, his grandfather walked down the staircase majestically and sat on the couch in the living room.

"Good morning Dadaji, is everything ok?"  Aarav greeted and questioned his grandfather trying to keep his worry under covers

"Good morning beta, everything is fine, you don't have to worry about everything so much. I just want to remind you that you have to be there in Rajasthan for the Pooja at the ancestral temple with all your siblings for a month. Please inform Ansh also. All the elders including me are leaving today you guys wrap up your work and join us as soon as possible" his grandfather Abhimaan said in one breath

Aarav knew he couldn't argue instead he agreed and  hurriedly went to his company and called up Ansh and told him the entire conversation. 

Aarav and Ansh were best friends since childhood as they both had a lot of similarities and responsibilities. They decided that they will inform their siblings that they will be leaving on Friday that is in two days.

When Isha ( Aarav's sister)  heard the news from Aarav, she was happy as really deserved the break and could meet her best friend, Meera Rathore too. but, Ishaan (Aarav's youngest brother)  was not too happy as he had to stay away from work and most importantly the race track for a month.

When the Rathore siblings were informed of the news, Meera and Ishitha were delighted to spend some time with their best friends and family but Arnav was not too happy. 

******

They will be leaving for Rajasthan soon!! 

So let's see what destiny has in store for them. You never know.

The upcoming chapters are going to be exciting and fun so join me through this journey of adventure. 

Please like, share and comment.