Chapter 4

The night passed by quickly for everyone except Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh. It was 2:30 AM and all the elders of the family were awake and started with the preparations. The elders asked the servants to wake the youngsters up at 3 AM and give them their attire for the day. 

At the Rajvansh Palace 

Firstly, Ekansh was given his sherwani. He was sleep deprived yet, he quickly took a shower and started getting ready. 

Jay was already up by the time the servant went to his room to give him his attire. He got ready in no time. 

Saanvi and Adithi were also handed their attire. Saanvi didn't take much time to get ready, after she was done Saanvi knew Adithi needed her help to get ready so she hurriedly went to Adithi's room and saw Adithi was struggling with her hair. 

Seeing Saanvi Adithi said "Thank god di you came otherwise i wouldn't know what to do,  I love you and before you can help  I want to tell you, You look stunning and i'm very sure that my future jiju will be mesmerized by you" (jiju - brother in law)

Saanvi just smiled and quickly started styling  Adithi's hair. Meanwhile, Ekansh was taking something out two wooden boxes from the safe when Jay came to his room, they greeted each other and came down the stairs and sat on the couch in the living room waiting for their sisters. Their parents and grandparents had left a while ago. 

After 10 to 15 minutes, Saanvi and Adithi walked down the steps together. Seeing them Ekansh and Jay stood up and they had a small smile on their lips. Saanvi and Adithi ran towards them and hugged them and Adithi and Saanvi said " you guys look dashing bhai" at the same time.

Ekansh and Jay also complimented them and Jay said " We have something for you guys" and before the sisters could react Ekansh and Jay opened the boxes revealing beautiful Mehri's. Adithi squealed in happiness as both the sisters had loved it. They quickly replaced the ones they were wearing with the ones gifted by their brothers. (Mehri - a ornamental headpiece ) 

They thanked their brothers and  all of them  had a group hug and decided to leave for the temple and got into the convoy which was waiting for them outside their palace.

    Ekansh's outfit (with a turban)