Chapter 13

The next day, Ekansh and Vihaan were seated in the garden after their workout thinking about yesterday's events and they were also waiting for Aarav and Ansh. After 5-10 minutes Aarav and Ansh also joined them and they wished each other good morning. The servant served them their black coffee and left the premises.

*Black coffee itni kadvi hoti hai, kaise peete hain yeh log ? 🙄 *

(Black coffee is so bitter, how do they even drink it ? )

Ekansh started the conversation, voicing out his suspicions about the absence of their siblings " I don't think the story they told us was true, as we all know that there is no temple anywhere near the mall . They are definitely hiding something."

Aarav said " I agree, we need to dig deeper into it, we ourselves cannot do it because if our parents and grandparents learn that something is wrong, they will freak out so, shall we call our PI ?" (PI - personal investigator)

Ansh said " I think that's the best idea, Vihaan why don't you call, none of us have our work phones with us right now "

Vihaan immediately picked up his work phone, put it on speaker and called up PI, put it on speaker and said " You know what happened yesterday right, I want you to dig deeper and give us every single detail of what actually happened as early as possible " in a cold, no nonsense tone.

The PI replied " Kunwar Sa , I started looking into the incident yesterday itself and the events are shocking as it seems like the rajkumars' and rajkumaris' did it on purpose and it seems they were led and guided by rajkumari Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara. I've sent the entire file with all the details, it will reach you in sometime"

Vihaan said ok and cut the call. All of them were shocked after hearing about this piece of information , they did not expect something like this from their siblings . While they were all immersed in their thoughts, a servant came there and handed over a file to them. As promised by the PI, the file had every single detail of the youngsters plan except for the reason behind them doing it and the incident that took place in the mansion in the forest which were the most important parts.

Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh misunderstood them that they had done it all for the sake of a prank and just to have fun , they lost their temper and didn't have the patience to even try and think of any other reason behind their plan. The four of them were so upset because they felt betrayed, deeply hurt that their own siblings didn't even speak up when they were given a chance to do so. It wasn't just about the words left unspoken; it was the sense of abandonment, the feeling that their own flesh and blood had let them down in a critical moment. The silence was deafening, and it seemed to speak volumes about the lack of support or solidarity within their family. It left them questioning the bonds they had always assumed were unbreakable. yesterday. It was hurting them much more than usual because the people who they felt like they belonged with, the people who had an immense effect on them, were the ones who had caused this pain. These were the individuals they had always wanted for support, the pillars of strength in their life. The fact that these very people had played a role in their anguish made the situation all the more painful. It felt like a betrayal not only of trust but of the deep emotional connections they had cherished for so long. The pain ran deep because it came from the very heart of their sense of belonging and security.

Not able to control anymore they got up and asked all the servants to lay out chairs and gather every single one of the four families in the garden by the time they were back. The four of them took a cold shower to calm down but it didn't work. All the family members were summoned to the gardens where many chairs were laid out Infront of four majestic looking chairs. All of them were curious to know why they were called and that too so early in the morning.