Chapter 12

When they reached the creepy house or mansion, they stepped out of the car and covered their faces with scarfs. As they stook slow steps towards the house their heart was telling them that something was really wrong. The minute they pushed open the door they could see a guy with a knife standing before Ara who had blood on her forehead and she was helplessly trying to protect her siblings behind her. On hearing the sound, the man looked back and saw Isha, Meera, and Saanvi. His reaction was chilling; he let out an evil laugh and said, "Oh my god, today I have so many prey, and such beautiful prey at that." though he couldn't see all of their faces as all their faces were covered as insisted by Isha.

His words sent shivers down their spines, and the women were immediately filled with terror. The ominous tone in his voice and his predatory gaze left them feeling vulnerable and in danger. They exchanged nervous glances, acutely aware that they needed to find a way to ensure their safety in this unsettling situation. He started taking slow steps towards the three of them on the other hand saw their siblings coming in their direction but Isha, Meera and Saanvi asked them to stay in their places through their eyes. Just when he was about 5 steps away from them Saanvi slapped him, it didn't affect him much because of his personality and he retorted with his knife saying " How dare you ?".

The situation escalated rapidly, and the women realized they were in grave danger but, the only thoughts running in Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara's mind was to protect their siblings and get them out of that place at any cost. They needed to act quickly to protect themselves from the menacing man and his weapon. He stepped further wanting to attack saanvi but Isha stopped him by holding his knife with her left hand causing a deep cut on her hand and almost immediately Meera punched him causing him to stumble back a little that was enough for Ara to run towards him and throw the sand she had found in the pot in the room making him lose his ability to see at the moment, lost his balance and fell down.

Isha quickly dropped the knife and all the four of them asked their siblings to get into their cars immediately. After the youngsters left, Meera and Saanvi were about to leave but the guy got up with the knife and swinged it at them causing a cut on Meera's shoulder and on Saanvi's forearm. Before, he could do anything else, all of the four of them pushed him, locked the door and hurriedly got into their cars and drove off to drop their siblings home.

While driving, all that Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara could think of was the what if's of the situation. They were so immersed in guilt and anxiety that they couldn't care more about the painful injuries on their bodies. The entire ride in all the cars was silent except for the call they made to their grandparents informing them that all the youngsters were fine and were returning home soon.

After 25 minutes all of them reached the palaces, Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara dropped the youngsters and left almost immediately without even getting out of their cars saying they had an emergency because they had injuries on their bodies which their family couldn't see at any cost and moreover they were in real solemn mood . They knew their siblings would manage when interrogated about their location, absence, finding and so on.

Once, the youngsters reached the palace they could see the relief on the faces of their family and just then their brothers also came back and asked them what had happened. The youngsters told them that they wanted to go to a temple close to the mall. They left their mobiles in their cars, thinking they would return very soon but, got stuck in the temple due the high intensity of the sand storm and Isha, Meera, Saanvi, Ara found them as they had texted them about them visiting the temple.

The elders didn't bother with what had happened as they were happy that nothing had happened to their children and were only concerned about the safe return of their children, knowing their princes would take care incase anything was wrong that was the level of trust they had on Ekansh, Vihan, Aarav and Ansh, they just nodded knowing there was definitely something else behind all this as their was no temple in the vicinity of the mall because they knew Rajasthan like the back of their hands, as it was obviously their empire, their riyasat. They decided to look into it the next day as all of them were exhausted.

The servants were asked to serve dinner in the garden itself. Long tables were laid out and were filled with all possible dishes in no time, all of them were seated at the table except Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara chatting, laughing, and enjoying their time together. Ekansh, Vihan, Aarav and Ansh bonded really well and all of them had a sense of brother hood just like their grandfathers. The table was very lively and most importantly every single present felt happiness and had the feeling of a complete family. Little did they know that all the people who were responsible for their happiness were hurting badly, carrying the weight of their own sorrows and burdens.

After Isha, Meera, Saanvi and Ara left the palaces all of them arrived at an empty, abandoned road stepped out of their cars and one look at themselves they knew their thoughts were the same and broke down in tears. They were all thinking the same thing, What if they hadn't reached the place on time, the What if something had happened to their siblings, What if they couldn't save them and so on. They kept weeping until they felt like their tears couldn't form anymore. All of them could understand the pain and guilt they were all feeling.

After a while they got up and decided to go to the hospital as their injuries were still bleeding. They drove to the hospital and did their own dressing as they did not want any rumours about them getting attacked and so on. The hospital was huge and was well maintained as it was sponsored by their families.

They decided to stay in the hospital itself as they had no energy left in them to deal with anyone at that point. They asked the receptionist for a room because all of them wanted to stay together tonight and he didn't find it suspicious as a sand storm had started outside and assumed they were finding it hard to drive back. They went to the room , unlocked the door. All four of them made themselves comfortable on the four large beam bags. After talking for a while, they drifted off to sleep without having any dinner.

****

How do you guys like the story so far?

What do you think will happen the next day ??

Will Ekansh, Vihaan, Aarav and Ansh dig deeper??

Stay tuned to know more !!

Thanks for reading ❤️💕

Please do like, share and comment.