Chapter 12: The Pains of Being a Toddler

Another year has passed by, and I must say it is hard being a kid. Everyone talks about you and will not shut up. Oh, and the baby voice is killing me. I can not fucking talk right it sucks!

Also being a little pretty princess is just annoying. You must: sit upright, eat correctly, walk flawlessly, look pretty, and be well-mannered.

Even in my own house I must be perfect! Take today for example I was just lounging on my bed (yes a bed not a cage, upgrades people, upgrades) when my mother came in, and told me to sit upright. The nerve of this woman.

Anyways if you haven't figured out my mom is the strict one, which is surprising. I thought my father would be because of how scary he looks. Speaking of scary, I have made great friends with Anxo. He's really fun to hang around with; he will play around with ducky and I. He also is my personal guard now, since my mother went back to ninja work.

Oh also Ducky can also talk pretty well, and we still hang out almost everyday. He has even mistaken me for his sister once he learned the word. Auntie tried to explain that I wasn't his biological sister but ducky was not having it. It was a funny day. It made me think of my sisters and that I will never be able to see them anymore.

I often wonder what my family is going through. If my parents are doing ok after losing a daughter so young. Did my school talk about me? Are my friends missing me? Did they put my face on the news? A part of me hopes I made a good impression on them so they do. A bigger part hopes they forget about me so they aren't sad. I didn't get to grow up. My life was cut so short. Now I'm here in a fucking story as a little princess.

Well I guess I should make the best of this situation. I'm going to live a peaceful life and no one can stop me!

~~~~

"Sweetie, I think it is time to start your training," father said randomly at dinner. I spit out some of my water. "Training but I am already in lady training!"

"I understand but this is not that kind of training. This training is a part of our family tradition. It will shape your ninja career," Father explained.

"But you do not need to become a ninja; this will also allow you to protect yourself." Mother chimed in, leaving me a bit surprised. She is normally pushing me to be the best I can be.

'Shit what do I say. Do I want to become a ninja? I mean it would be cool but a pain in the ass. Well I could stop at any time so I don't see why not. I must be careful though, there are some bad people out there like Danzo. Thankfully I don't have to worry about him, he doesn't have the balls to steal a clan heir, right?'

"Well why not, when do we start?"

~~~~

I regret everything. I just remembered how much running hurts! My poor baby lungs cannot handle this. "You are doing great love, it will get easier with time," Father smiled at my tired self. 'Man I feel like I'm about to pass out. I'm too young for this much running.'

My father seemed to notice my struggle so we took a break. "Good job sweetie, now we will work in physical training until blah blah blah..." I stopped listening and looked to the forest behind him. A little yellow blob was laying on the grass. 'What is that? A ball maybe?'

The blob started to move towards the river, scaring me. 'GAh not there that river got the meanest fish!' Trust me I know they would swim around my hand and then try to take it off. Like damn I am just trying to feed y'all!'

Anywho without thinking I run to the yellow ball. "Yoki! What are you doing?" My father yells once he figures out I left. "IT IS GOING TO GET EATEN!" Running towards the water I find the cutest little duckling about to jump in.

"HEY! Sasuke is that you? You have gotten a lot cuter." I carefully walk towards the baby so it doesn't jump in the bully-filled water. Once I sat down the baby ran towards me. "Oh my goodness you are the cutest little thing," I squealed, petting its head. 'You are so fluffy!'

"Oh I see you found a male duckling. He seems to like you honey." Father spoke coming up behind us. 'How the hell did he know it was a dude? I don't see no dick so..' The Sasuke 2.0 snuggled deeper into my hands looking for warmth. 'Oh my goodness so fucking cute! I must have him!'

"Can I keep him?" I ask my father in my baby voice. "Please please please!" I begged holding the duckling up. 'How can he say no to this.'

Seeing his hesitation I used my secret weapon, the puppy dog eyes and the head tilt. My baby copied me making this move unstoppable. No one could even imagine stopping this powerful move. He sighed and begrudgingly said yes. After my victory dance I announced, "I'm call you Lord Duckington and we will be unstoppable!"