Chapter 12 POV Elsie

After dinner, I say, "I have the last two scenes left to shoot, it will take about an hour... Or you go back first, and I'll find you later?"

Vincent smiles and asks, "There are media outside; do you dare to find me?"

"I'll climb out of the window, they won't notice." My voice becomes quieter.

Vincent raises an eyebrow and slowly says, "The last time you came to see me, you climbed out of the window too?"

I nod, "The windows are not high, easy to climb up."

Vincent pauses and says, "Don't come anymore."

I'm startled and a bit anxious, "Why? Is it inconvenient to you, or do you want to stay alone? I can come tomorrow."

Vincent smiles gently and holds out his hand to me, "Give me your hotel room card."

I stand still.

He imitates me and asks, "What, is it inconvenient to you?"

I take a deep breath, hastily pull out the room card from Lucy's bag, and put it in his hand, "Convenient... very convenient."

There are two knocks on the door from outside, reminding me to go out for the next shot.

"Alright, I won't disturb your work." Vincent stands up.

"Okay." I stand up too, "I'll rush back as soon as I'm done, wait for me."

Vincent hears this, chuckles softly, "Don't worry, I won't run off with your room card. "

Worried that someone is waiting for me at the hotel, I feel a bit anxious, but the more anxious I am, the easier it is to make mistakes. One of the shots I tried four or five times but still failed.

"What's wrong with you?" Mr. Benjamin notices something is off, "After the lunch break, you ended up losing focus?"

"Sorry," I apologize, "Let's do it again, this time should be okay."

In fact, I played a little trick.

To make Vincent stay, I told him that the shoot, which originally required an hour and a half, would only take an hour. Now, due to my distraction, the time has been extended to two hours.

In the dressing room, I anxiously say, "Can we speed up the removal of makeup?"

The makeup artist is a bit surprised but quickly nods.

But I'm still late.

Without changing clothes, I directly put on my down jacket outside and run back.

At the hotel room's door, I realize I don't have the room card on me.

I ring the doorbell twice, but there's no response.

I take out my phone and open Vincent's dialogue box.

Is he sleeping? Or did he go home?

After all, I'm an hour late...

I message him.

But just I typed a word, the door in front of me suddenly opened.

Vincent, wearing a hotel bathrobe, swiftly looks me up and down, then quickly takes off my down jacket, pushes me against the door, and passionately kisses me.

Vincent's sudden move leaves me a bit confused; the plot twist in this scenario feels too abrupt.

"Today, when we were in the RV, I was already thinking about how you would look in your costume in bed."

Costume?

I look down at the black V-neck lace slim dress and the white gloves on me.

What on earth is going on in this man's mind?

Under His Rule ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara