Chapter 17 POV Vincent

Christmas passed in the blink of an eye, and time swiftly moved into January.

This January is exceptionally warm, with snow melting, and the sun shining brightly.

After a meeting in the conference room, I walk outside with my phone in hand.

At the elevator, I run into two administrative secretaries from the company.

They greet me in unison, "Mr. Vincent."

I nod in response.

Taking a step, I stop, "Wait a moment."

The two quickly halt, and one with a ponytail says, "Is there anything you need, Mr. Vincent?"

I glance at what the ponytail is holding – it's a photo of Elsie, with her autograph in one corner.

She is wearing the same clothes in the photo as she did when I visited the set.

" you went to the Advertising Department?" I ask.

The ponytail nods, "Yes! Since Elsie Hannaway came to the company for an advertisement shoot today, we went to see her."

"You like her?"

"Yes, almost everyone in the company went to see her.She looks even more beautiful in person than on TV," the ponytail's eyes light up.

My gaze falls on the girl with shoulder-length hair next to the ponytail, "Did you also get a signed photo?"

"Yes." The shoulder-length hair girl laughs, "I forgot to bring a photo before meeting her. I was quite upset, but Elsie was very nice. She had her assistant find a photo of her, signed it, and gave it to me."

"Let me see." I calmly say.

Shoulder-length hair hands the photo to me.

It's Elsie's portrait in a cafe, wearing a white sweater, cherry-colored lips, and her eyes gently staring at the camera.

When is this photo taken?

"Elsie treated everyone to coffee. Originally, only the staff at the shooting scene were invited, but we all went to see her, so she had her assistant buy more. Gorgeous and kind-hearted, truly my favorite actress," shoulder-length hair adds.

I look at the photo for a while and then return it to shoulder-length hair. The ponytail smiles, "The shoot seems to be almost over, Mr. Vincent. If you have time, you can go and take a look. It's really interesting on set."

Ha.

"I don't have that kind of leisure. I have to manage the entire company; otherwise, how can I afford to employ employees who take working hours to watch stars."

With that, I turn around and leave.

Almost in the same instant, the two administrative secretaries behind me, wearing high heels, turn around and run, their footsteps getting faster and faster.

Another hour later, I dial the office's internal line and ask Nick to make me a cup of coffee.

Nick quickly knocks on the door and comes in.

I stare at the coffee, touch my chin, "I remember you have a girlfriend?" Nick is momentarily stunned, "Yes. What's the matter, Mr. Vincent?"

"Is your girlfriend a fan of celebrities?"

"How do you know?" Nick smiles, "Korean dramas and K-pop are popular now. My girlfriend likes them and has told me many times. She wants to travel to Seoul..."

"Does she only follow Korean celebrities?"

I cough, "What about North American and European ones?"

Nick looks at me for a few seconds. "I don't think she mentioned them..."