19

She blinks awake a few hours later. Cade is watching her. That sweet smile on his face.

"Hey, beautiful." He says.

He has the most adorable bed-head, hair stuck up in every direction. She can't help but scruff at it a little. He giggles.

That turns into a tickle fight. It's the cutest thing the way he tucks his head into her chest to protect himself. They're both laughing, trying to get their hands on eachother while protecting sensitive areas. They're entirely wrapped around eachother, when Cade suddenly stops. He twists his torso and gasps, hand immediately flying between his legs. He is on top of her and his crotch is resting on her thigh.

Even through the basketball shorts, she can see it the fabric rising under his hand. She can feel the heat on her leg.

He remains frozen until he taps out.

Then he looks up at her, horrified of what just took place. She grabs his shoulders quickly and pulls his lips to hers. Partially because she hates seeing that look on his face, but also because she is kind of ridiculously turned on in the most messed up way. Initially, he is confused and makes weak efforts to pull away, but shortly after he gives in and begins kissing back.

She can feel him getting hard. She touches him. It's still warm. The diaper is soft and crinkles just a little under her fingertips. He does pull away at that.

"I...I'm so sorry." He says.

"Don't be." She says and pulls him back in.

They grind on eachother for a while. She even slides her hand under his shorts to feel it with her own skin. She's never been so turned on in her life.

Cade places his hand over top of hers and grinds into it. He throws his head back.

"I want you." She says, biting his collarbone gently.

"I want you too. Let me go...uh..."He grits.

"No. I will." She declares.

She slides the shorts off without a fight. That's when she finally gets the whole picture. The brief is gray. The sides are thick elastic. It's elevated in the middle where he just wet. It's soft to the touch.

She wants to spend longer feeling him up like this, but she also knows in the back of her head that this is pretty fucked up. So she pulls the tabs on the sides and slides it off. It's got some weight to it.

She places it in the bin next to the bed.

Cades eyes are closed. Like maybe he didn't want to witness what she was doing, or was too embarrassed to.

They fuck. They fuck like crazy. She rides him and it's the best sex she's ever had in her entire life. Every motion it seems like they're closer. He grabs her body with firm hands and groans. When she finishes, it's not just Cade who is wet. She keeps going until he begins to pulse inside of her.

"Oh my God." He says and cums.

For the firs time in a while, they make eye contact.

She rolls off of him. 

"Good God. That was incredible." She says, wiping sweat away that has beaded on her forehead.

They lay naked together for a while, both in a post sex haze.

It's Cade who sits up first.

"So uh...that didn't...bother you?" He asks sheepishly.

She wants to slap him a little. She reminds herself of the mission. She knows Cade well enough to know what he needs right now. Reassurance, not sarcasm.

She sits up, walks to his side of the bed, and kisses his forehead.

"Not at all. Your accidents don't bother me. I promise. I like you, Cade. I like you a lot. And this doesn't change any of that." She kisses him on the cheek this time.

She purposely walks away as casually as she can, just to prove a point that it's not a big deal. It's hard with the mixture of their fluids starting to drain from her girl area.

She cleans up and puts her clothes from yesterday back on. She will shower and change at her place.

"I will see you at the field." She says and kisses his cheek.

When she arrives the field after a hot shower, a hair trim, and a good shave, she feels like a whole new woman. 

She is surprised to find Cam sitting in her office upon arrival.

"Shut the door." He says as serious as she has ever seen him.

"What's up?"

"So what's the deal?" He asks.

"What deal?" She questions.

"Listen, Cade is like my brother. He doesn't have anyone. You know that by now." He says.

She steps back towards the wall and crosses her arms. She respects Cam, but she also is not going to let him boss her around.

"We all know you two have been messing around. Honestly, that's fine. We all know he needs it. He's getting attached though..." he trails off.

"We've been more than messing around. I really like him, Cam and I think he likes me too." She relents.

He studies her.

"He does. That's not hard to see. I just think if he falls again, he might shatter this time."

"Again?" She questions.

"Not with a girl, just in general. Look, I've just showed up to his house one too many times and I don't know if the dude is dead or alive. I don't think he could make it through a heartbreak on top of it."

That makes her shiver. She had never really thought about it that way. She doesn't know what to say.

"He needs someone like you. He really does, but he needs them to stay."

"Does Elliott know?" She asks.

Cam shrugs.

"Probably. Don't worry though, if Cade continues to play anywhere near the way he did last night, they can flex the rules a little. They want him to be happy too. It's not about winning. We all just watch out for him, you know?"

She puts her hand on his shoulder.

"He thinks the world of you." She says.

Cam laughs.

"And the thinks the universe of you."