02

मुसाफिर मैं भटका तू मेरा बसेरा

मैं तेरा ओ.. मैं तेरा 

तू जुगनू चमकता मैं जंगल घनेरा

मैं तेरा आ..

ओ पिया मैं तेरा, मैं तेरा, मैं तेरा

हो.. मैं तेरा

Author's POV

"Shivanshi Rathore," The sound of Gayathri Shaurya Rathore boomed in the spectacular hall of the Rathore mansion. Shivanshi's steps halted as she heard her mother's stern tone. She smirked and looked back as her feet instead of ascending the stairs toward her room walked towards the luxurious sofa chair her mother was sitting on. The entire family was there waiting to enjoy the altercation between the duo.

"What you did today is unpardonable! The most prestigious royal family in the state came to make you their daughter-in-law, and where were you? Anywhere but here, disrespecting your family before guests," she scolded. The lady was dressed in a cream saree with undertones of green and golden. The pearl necklace around her neck shone brightly as the sun's powerful rays fell on it.

"What else does she do other than disrespect the clan?" her aunt Ragini taunted. Shivanshi smiled widely and said, "Maa Sa, I told your men clearly to present the other princesses of this house to your guests. Where was your dear Payal? Isn't she the knight in shining armor? That girl could practically handle an earthquake from shaking this house as per you"

"They came for you, Shivanshi. It doesn't work the way you want. When will you grow up?" Gayathri sighed.

"Because it works the way you want, so what is it you want this time?" Shivanshi asked, rolling her eyes. Enraged at her behavior, she replied, "I would have let Payal marry the guy that came for you if not for their stubborn demand."

The moment she realized what she said, Gayathri couldn't help but regret her words. She apologized to the lord for her words but was startled when she heard her laugh. Shivanshi chuckled and said, "Jab meri maa unhe de sakti hein aap, toh yeh toh ek ameerzaada hai jiske hone ya no hone se mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Meri taraf se daan samajh ke dedo aise sau rishte usse, Maharani Sahiba (When you can give my mother to her this is a mere rich man who is of no importance to me. You can donate a hundred such alliances to her as a donation from my side)"