【Epilogue】

I don't really know what I wrote. I hope you enjoy this craziest chapter ever *hehe* 

Happy Reading!

Author's POV

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

This is not just a process, it is a mantra to calm yourself down when you are going to do something that might cost you heavily. However, this mantra did nothing to calm Sanvi's nerves as she rubbed her sweaty palms over her maroon short dress that nearly reached the middle of her thighs. The high-neck dress had an oval-shaped cut around the chest just above her cleavage. Hiding everything but giving a high scope for imagination.

Standing outside one of the most popular clubs in the town called Bizarre she was starting to doubt her mother-in-law's genius idea

Standing outside one of the most popular clubs in the town called Bizarre she was starting to doubt her mother-in-law's genius idea. The woman had bought the dress for her, curled her hair for her, and made her make only to teach her husband a lesson she wasn't very sure about. Yes, she was angry at him. Yes, she wanted to punch his handsome face, but no, she didn't want to disturb his important meeting.

Ishaan had gone for a meeting in Dubai and since morning hadn't been picking up her phone. She wanted to share so much with him, but his ignorance made her sad. Today she has been nominated for the Young Investigator Award for her contribution to cardiovascular research and the first person she wanted to share this news with wasn't picking up her calls. He was so far away that even her understanding self felt upset about not being able to share her joy with the person who supported her the most.

The problem was not only the response to her calls, but he had promised to message her at least once a day but today he neither texted her the one white heart he never forgot to send her nor he asked whether she had food. For one last time, she dialed his number and to her surprise, he picked up the call.

"I love you," she said in one go, not even letting him speak while he responded with a hmm.

"Hmm kya hota hai? Vaapis ILY bolo," she fumed. Ishaan hid his smile with great difficulty as everyone present in the meeting looked here and there, as she was loud enough to be heard.