1.0 | It's Just Anatomy.

possible TW: lack of father figure.

btw, this is inspired on Kenzie's song, "Anatomy". I'd really recommend you listen to it. It's amazing!!

—————————————————————————
Age: 14
Summary: you hate that Joe is a part of you.

You woke up a little late for school and with a total of zero excitement on your body. It's that day. It's the daddy-daughter dance at your school. You were a bit lightheaded just by remembering it, after all, it was weird going to a school gig you didnt't even relate to. Your father, Joe, couldn't care less about it, even if he knew it was happening, which he didn't.

Joe and Taylor split when you were only seven years old. Your parents never really told you why and it didn't matter anyway, at least not back then, seven years ago. Maybe, you're more mature and curious now, as you're turning into a beautiful person with a great personality, that you most surely took after your mom, but you had vowed to never ask your mother. You had witnessed her up most nights crying, writing songs and drinking. All of the sleepless dawns you both had. You, checking in on her, or calling Selena to the rescue, and Taylor.. well, she was crumpling into pieces.

She had never experienced such pain by a lover, because she had never seen herself in that position with Joe. She never pictured a scenario where he could ever leave her. So no, that wasn't fair to the person that you loved most in the whole world.

Nonetheless, even after years of what your dad put you through, Taylor was a great parent, and always made sure to do everything in her power to make you happy and not to expose you too much to the press and media.

Unfortunately, you couldn't say the same about your dad. And you'd think it mattered but it really didn't. Not after he forgot your birhday. Not after he didnt come to your 8th grade farewell party. Your mom couldn't go, not even if she's wanted to. And she did. She truly did, but she wasn't allowed to, as she's The Taylor Swift, and for "safety reasons", your school didn't let her come. She felt guilty and worried, so she sent Tree to be with you instead, which was honestly very nice, since you and Tree are basically the same person. And yeah, your mom also sent Rina so she could film everything, with a professional camera of course.

After your father left, the media bombarded him with questions, asking where the fuck you were. Meanwhile your mom didn't really budge to answer it, your dad made sure not to miss one, which was pretty unusual, since he'd never really exposed his feelings towards anything whenever they would ask him back then. And maybe that was because he didn't answer the questions fairly. Always blaming your mom for this shitty situation. You thanked God everyday that he was out of the spotlights for awhile now.

And now, after getting the same birthday card every year, until you didn't even get one, you kind of had a feisty attitude towards your father. It didn't matter now. He didn't care to call, give a heads-up, or to even know if you're alive.

You took a quick shower and got ready to go to school. You went down the stairs just to found your mom eating breakfast.

" Hey mom" you say as you kiss her forehead.

" Hello, my child. Why are you up so early?" she replies, now looking at you. You didn't tell your mom about what day was today, and unfotunately, even if you didn't wanna go tonight, you were assigned to help setting it up by the headmaster of the school, since you were very much into fashion and design.

" School" you said, hoping she had lost track of time.

" School? But it's saturday. "

" Yeah I just have to help setting up this event there, nothing much. They asked for my help since I have an eye for design." you said, trying to brush off the topic.