7.0 | Alison.

TW: Blood and SH mentioned.

I'm sorry in advance.

Before throwing rocks at me, remebember, you guys chose the chapter, not me.

Taylor and you were fighting. You were giving Taylor the cold treatment after she forgot your date for the fourth time. Being pregnant didn't help her cause. How come did Taylor just make you carry, to then forget about you? How does that work?

She's off at one of her properties, and you really don't care which one this time. You were so mad when she was late, you just couldn't bear to even hear her voice. You called Andrea to update her on your current marital situation, and she gave you her full support, and even fought with her daughter herself.

It had been a week. You didn't reach out and she wasn't crazy to try you, but you missed her. You missed her a lot. You could see her everywhere.

Literally, everywhere.

On the mall, Vogue, on Spotify, Instagram, Tumblr and even Facebook.

You decided to call Andrea, looking for some motherly advice on what you should do to get your girl back.

But before you could even debate doing so, a clip of Taylor on Jimmy's talk show rolled.

She looked so happy. Giggling, laughing. She looked happy. You were miserable, in bed all day, barely keeping food down - which your baby needed- but she was happy.

Frustrated, you started to cry. Cry so much it made you dizzy. A little lightheaded, you ran to your shared bathroom, you threw up, letting your emotions get the best of you. Upset, you called GiGi, one of her best friends that passed through, meaning she's now one of your best friends.

"Hey girl, you okay?" GiGi answered on the second ring of the phone.

"No. I'm so fucking mad. I'm upset, I'm hot and I just threw up." You said between sobs.

"Wait? Are you okay? Why did you throw up, darling?" you heard a voice that didn't belong to GiGi. It was your beloved wife.

"Taylor? What are you doing?"

"You answer my question first. Why did you throw up and are you okay?"

"Why do you suddenly care about me? It's not like you did a week ago when you missed our date again?"

"Is that why she's mad at you? Sis you suck." A third voice called. GiGi 's voice.

"Shut up, Hadid. I already told you I'm sorry, I was caught up with work. Please, let me come home. You're not feeling well, and you're seven months pregnant. That can't be healthy for you to be left to your own devices. Let me help you." Taylor whined.

"I can take care of myself, Taylor Swift. I'm alright. I'll be hanging up. Do not contact me. Both of you."

"Honey.." You hung up before hearing what Taylor had to say.

After a few hours of that upsetting phone call, somebody rang the doorbell of your house.

It was Selena.

"What's up, bitch." She greeted you and entered your home with a medium sized suitcase."

"Don't say a word, let me guess. Taylor sent you over."

"Yeah, let's skip these formalities, it was obvious. And no, I'm not leaving. I'm not gonna leave a seven months pregnant woman on her own, I still haven't lost my mind."

"Unlike your best friend, then."

"Yeah, by the way, make some sense of that story. What exactly happened between you both?"