3.0 | Wrong number! (Requested)

Tw: panic attack and mistreatment on an orphanage.

To say you were freaking out was an understatement. You were terrified and agitated, coming unglued to yourself. At school, there's not really much you can do to calm down. Sweating over the cold lights, your whole body was shivering, uptightly. Your stomach was really acting up, acting fussy all day long, and that could only mean one thing: your whole body would soon be collapsing altogether. You had already tried taking deep breathes, but they didn't work. Usually, your agitation and anxiety would be caused by made up problems, meaning, they didn't really exist, your mind created them for you.

This time, however, it was different. You problem wasn't a trick thyself created to sabotage. They were more real than you could ever imagine. You had recently ran away from a foster home, due to the treatment you had received during your time there. So now, you were in trouble with your social worker. BIG trouble. She was looking for you, desperately. Not because she cared about you, but because losing a 15 year-old didn't look good on her report.

You felt like you were drowing, as your lungs were submersed, liike underwater. Cold chills going through your body. Your legs were shaking and you could feel everyone looking at you - even though they weren't - Sipping your water didn't really work as you expected it to. You were scared that you'd relapse and burst into tears right at the middle of class.

You asked to be excused to the bathroom, so you text your best friend, Spencer. For some reason, she had missed school, which was very unusual for her. She usually would text you beforehand to make you aware, but of course that on the day that you needed much, she wouldn't be here.

" Hey Spence, I really need you right now." you texted your friend. "Are you available?"

Read.

"Spence, I am serious. Can we talk right now?"

Read.

"Spencer! I need you NOW!" Your body wasn't functioning like the usual. The world was moving too fast and everything was spinning. It seemed like life wasn't real, and you're too dizzy to figure out what's true and what's not. You're basically choking, the anxiety tunnel vision made everything go black, and right when your friend texted you back, you started wheezing.

"Hello, miss." Your friend texted back.

"Please, Spencer. I need your help."

"Hmm.. I'm really sorry but I think you have the wrong number." Spencer(???) said.

"This is no time for fucking joking. I think I'm having a panic attack at school." You said.

"Yeah, unfortunately you have the wrong number. I'm not joking, my name isn't Spencer."

"Then who are you, you sick freak?" you texted the number you had mistaken for Spencer's, apparently.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." She wrote.

"Taylor? What the fuck? I don't know any Taylor.. do we have any classes in commom? Maybe algebra because i really don't pay attention to that class so I can't tell you who's with me in there."

"Well, I highly doubt it. It's Taylor Swift speaking."

"Yeah, lol. This is no longer funny."

"Why would that be funny?"

"I'm panting at the school hallway, meanwhile you are pretending to be Taylor Swift. What the fuck is wrong with you, honestly?