2.0 | Jealous Much?

I don't even know if that could count as a trigger warning but jealousy and possessiveness.
TW: mention of harassment and assault.

In which Taylor is jealous of you at the VMAS - for a reason.
———————————————————————————

"Baby, are you ready?" Taylor shouted at the beggining of the staircase. " We truly need to get going, beautiful!"

" Yeah, I will be down shortly, just need shoes."

Once you were all set, you excitedly descended the stairs with your heels clompling on the ground. You were wearing a black and gold ball gown, that had a big enough slit, allowing your beautiful legs to be seen. The cleavage of your dress was beautifully made, and it was pretty revealing. Your hair was braided like a pattern, just like Taylor liked it. Your heels were at least 2 inches tall, and your make up was simple but elegant. Your eyeliner was sharp enough to kill a man, but your eyeshadow was gold, to match with the bottom of your dress, making the attention the drawn, again, to your actual dress, because everything revolves around it.

Taylor looked at you, surprised.

" You're gonna wear this?"  Taylor asked.

"Yeah, I am, obviously." you scoff. "Why? Don't you like it? Am I ugly?" You asked, with a concerned face.

" No baby girl, never that! You look amazing, but I don't think I would like anyone to have this view but me." Taylor argued.

"Come on Tay, don't do this now. You know I belong to and you you only. Please don't make me change it." you pouted.

"You know I would never make you do something you didn't want to, right? Maybe I'm just being too overprotective. Im sorry, princess. Let's just go." She said and kissed you cheeks as you both walked out.

As soon as you stepped out of Taylor's house, a bunch of paparazzi mobbed you both. Nothing you weren't used too, because dating one of the biggest pop starts in the world was its downsides, but today was different.

"Hello ladies, you both look so beautiful today!" one of them shouted.

"Stunning legs, Y/n!"  The other one said.

" I love your cleavage, beautiful format!" a paparazzi old enough to be you dad screamed. Once you heard that, Taylor's grip on your hands tightened.

"Back off." Taylor said " Seriously, back off."

You and Taylor entered the limo she had promised you to bring. Taylor has her arms crossed, and her nose was fuming like a dragon. She dropped you hand and seated at the other side of the vehicle.

"Are you okay? Did I do something?"

"Not exactly, no."

"Then why are you mad at me, T?

"Did you really have to wear this?"

"Let's not go through this again, Swift. If everyone is complimenting me, you should try that too." you mumbled under your breath.

"What was that, missy?" Taylor said.

"Nothing, Taylor. Let's just drop it." You said.

As soon as you got to your destination, Taylor jumped out of the car. Yeah, she'd always get out first, that's fair, but unlike the usual, she didn't hold your hand to make sure you got out safely and as the princess you are. Truly, you didn't know if that was on purpose or if she genuinely forgot.

As you had a very long and majestic dress on, the crowd created a frisson about it, and the paparazzi loved it. Scurrying around, you were looking for Taylor so you could enter and walk the red carpet together, just when Tree found you first.