6.0 | take you.

Hey, still on my test week, but just thought I could do a smaller one, maybe.

Enjoy!

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Adult Language and kink.
Mature!

It was a very boring day for you. Your girlfriend has a full scheduled day at the studio, and though you miss her so much, you know that's her job, even if she has a more flexible schedule than you. You had already done everything in your power to entertain yourself, like playing with the cats, watching some TV and listening to music - HER music. She was recently back from her tour, so you haven't had a good night of sex in a very long while. Sure, you could manage your own self while she was away and you couldn't come, but you found wild how she was back for almost a week, but you hadn't gotten laid yet.

So, for whatever is worth, you decided to text her, to say how much you missed her touch.

Tay 💙

Hey baby, what you doing?

Baby.

Babyyy

Answer me

I need you

T: Hi, Darling. Did something happen? Are the cats
alright? Is my mom okay?

No, yes, couldn't tell ya

T: Okay, then why are you so desperate?

Is this how you talk to your girlfriend, Taylor Swift?

T: Y/N, you know I'm booked today. Talk to you later.

Do I at least get an 'I love you'?

T: Talk to you later.

Is it later yet?

T: Y/n!

I'm sorry, okay? You barely give me attention and I miss you, Taylor I know it's not your fault but I have been nothing but supportive towards the tour but I'd like some attention, at least when you're home.

T; I want to be with you too, I'm just busy already. I'm sorry, I have to go.

No, please keep talking to me! 😥

T: I'll text you when I'm done, I promise. Then I'll be
heading for a meeting and I'll be seeing you tonight.

I might not be home when you get there.

T: What the fuck is up with you today? You're acting like a fucking child.

Do you have any ideia that I'm having to listen to your own
songs to hear you voice?

T: Well, If you stop being a pain in the ass, you're going to have more of those soon.

I screenshotted it and I'm sending it to your mom.

It will break her heart to a zillion pieces thats how you treat me. Count your days, Alison.

T: No Andrea involved. We can work this out. What do you want?