[𝐒𝟏; 𝐄𝟏] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

"Y O U  S U R E  T H I S  IS  T H E  S P O T?" - Lifting his weapon, the policeman maintained his focused gaze, peering through the window of our van

Nick: Since you're making a broken record of that question, I might as well take the lead and walk in solo, puppy.

With my focused gaze intact, I continued to scrutinize the metadata displayed on my laptop screen.

Positioned on the bench by the van's wall, I leaned back, and a soft chuckle resonated within our van—clearly originating from my allies...

However, the few policemen present didn't share the amusement, evident in their immediate shift to stern and annoyed expressions...

Policeman: My sincerest apologies that I'd rather not send my men on a death date - He spread his hands, a playful smirk gracing his face - But really, why bother myself explaining to an organization of scaredy-cats who prefer plotting in sewers rather than making moves?

The police officers stationed in the van's central area, positioned between the opposing benches, wore triumphant smirks as they meticulously completed their preparations for the imminent operation...

Loading their weapons and securing their vests, the atmosphere pulsated with a palpable sense of resolute readiness...

Nick: The scaredy-cats you begged for help from on your knees in our headquarters, right? - My eyes casually moved from the screen to his figure - With tonight's full moon, you transformed into a full-fledged, fearless, bloodthirsty, barking out loud wolf or something?

Policeman: I was about to ask the same question...

His firm voice reverberated, and he pivoted toward me, taking a slow and heavy step closer in my direction...

Policeman: Isn't your bark a bit too loud for a plain gray private?

Nick: Watch your choice of words, puppy - I smirked, as my fingers danced on my keyboard -  Keep in mind we're a double-edged sword, a weapon that can work both for you and against you.

Policeman: So, what's your master plan? Hack into my Facebook and flood it with a bunch of lousy spam posts?

Nick: Oh, cut the modest act... - I smoothly ran my finger through the touchpad - Your life is such a goldmine of interesting stuff that I'd have a tough time choosing which revelation to leak first.

Sliding my laptop across my knees, I directed his attention to the screen, revealing a comprehensive metadata analysis and profile detailing his general activities...