𝕸 𝖔 𝖔 𝖓: 𝖉 𝖊 𝖆 𝖑 𝖊 𝖗

[𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍]: 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

"D̲A̲M̲N̲,̲ ̲W̲H̲E̲R̲E̲'̲D̲ ̲Y̲O̲U̲ ̲G̲E̲T̲ ̲T̲H̲I̲S̲ ̲F̲L̲A̲W̲L̲E̲S̲S̲body?" — With a smooth stroke, Seth's hand traced my thigh as he bit his lip

body?" — With a smooth stroke, Seth's hand traced my thigh as he bit his lip.

With a smirk dancing on his lips, while his other hand casually gripped the leather steering wheel.

Keeping my eyes fixed on the front window of the latest Bugatti La Voiture Noire, I stayed calm as his touch lingered. My soft, nude tights granted him unrestricted access to explore my body, his hand even sneaking under my red, short dress.

Dickhead.

Puckering my lips to touch up my red lipstick—more to hide my amusement at his futile attempts—I casually swapped the crossing of my legs, denying him the chance to delve deeper into exploring my body;

Not just yet; I let him continue daydreaming and drooling over his fantasies about me for a little while longer.

The hungrier he gets to dive in, the easier he'll be to control and use later on.

"I'm kinda into those leisurely strolls, you know?" — I grinned, tilting my head to the side — "And I don't mind using my legs this time too."

Maintaining eye contact, I shot a subtle smirk at the front window, causing him to glance over and notice the green light signaling an open road ahead.

Of course he missed it; his focus already fixated on my soon-to-go bedroom instead.

"Ah, I'm a gentleman" — He glanced at the street, then continued on to his car — "Wouldn't dream of letting damsel in distress wander these deadly dark streets all alone."

"Oh, no worries, I'd totally have your back if you're feeling spooked," — I teased with a smirk — "Add "pretty please", and I might even think about holding your hand, sugar."

"Girl with claws, I dig it," — He chuckled, shifting gears — "I have a feeling we're gonna hit it off real quick."

"Believe me, I'm all about etching my presence into people's minds, guaranteeing you won't be able to shake me off anytime soon."

"I wouldn't dare, baby."

Once again, my eyes roamed over the interior of his car: luxurious, leather-clad, with soft red LED lights illuminating the dashboard and floor. Heated seats, a touchpad displaying cool tunes from Spotify's badass playlists, setting the vibe of a true bad guy.