[𝐒𝟏; 𝐄𝟓] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME..."

These words slipped from my lips, mingling with a soft gasp, as I descended the stairs in our house to the ground floor...

Luka: I wish, Sunshine - He sighed, his hand slipping on the stair railing - Asshole's just too damn smooth and confident in everything he does.

Jasmine: Okay, but remember when Lucy spilled the tea about Elena? - I glanced at him - She straight-up said Elena doesn't even notice guys, especially not those tryhards thirsty for her attention.

Luka: But the thing with Louis is, he's not out here chasing after Elena's attention, and that's the issue - He said, trailing me into the kitchen - He doesn't flirt with her, didn't you notice? No flowers, no sweet talk. He just does his things around her, avoiding any reasons of getting pushed away Lucy told us about.

Jasmine: But the thing is, Elena herself made it clear she's not looking to be with anyone, Luka - I emphasized, nudging the door to the kitchen open - Nick could try all he wants, but he's not changing her mind. She's determined, and this time it's different from anything we've seen before.

Luka: I know, and honestly, I'm not up for babysitting Elena, because it seems like she's got more common sense than all of us combined...

With a gentle bounce, I pushed open the door, Luka following closely behind me as I made my way through the threshold and headed straight for the kitchen island...

Luka: Yeah, but you know what I mean. That jerk throws his weight around every chance he gets - He started mimicking Nick's tone - Oh, hi there. I'm big, super-powerful Nick Louis, Elena's one true friend who's never made a single mistake that could hurt her so, you can suck my dick, McKing.

Jasmine: Why even care about his opinion? - I grabbed our dry coffee mugs from the cupboard - Just let him be and ignore him. That way, he won't have the chance to show off, and you won't be so pissed off, Luka.

Luka: So, when that jerk throws down the gauntlet, I'm just supposed to ignore it? - He placed his hand over his heart, feigning offense, which made me chuckle - Did he puke his guts out with Elena in some random bushes after the party? Nope. Did he have private pajama parties with her, watching cartoons? Nope. Did he get a friendship bracelet from her?

Jasmine: What brac...

His hand quickly emerged from his pocket, swinging right in front of my face so swiftly that I instinctively took a step back. Chuckling softly, I noticed a black bracelet adorned with "E&L" and small gold, flat teddy bears on his wrist, immediately melting my heart. It reminded me of a similar one I had seen on Elena's wrist a few times before...

Luka: Another nope - He emphasized firmly, withdrawing his hand - So, he's shit, not her friend.

Jasmine: Someone here jealous of his gossip bestie? - I chuckled, placing the mugs by the espresso machine.