𝕸 𝖔 𝖔 𝖓: 𝖙 𝖊 𝖉 𝖉 𝖞

[𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍]: 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

W̲I̲T̲H̲ ̲A̲N̲O̲T̲H̲E̲R̲ ̲C̲H̲U̲C̲K̲L̲E̲ ̲S̲L̲I̲P̲P̲I̲N̲G̲ ̲F̲R̲O̲M̲my lips, I sank a little deeper into the bath, letting the warm water embrace my entire body even more;

my lips, I sank a little deeper into the bath, letting the warm water embrace my entire body even more;

And that's my ultimate love: soaking in water that perfectly matches my infernal roots.

Surrounded by a bunch of candles casting a cozy glow in my bathroom, giving it that classy, elegant, and romantic vibe, there's also a muted TV hanging on the wall opposite the bath.

Now, it's all about sinking into relaxation amidst the bubbles, the sweet scent of rose essential oils, and with my half-full glass of wine within reach.

My eyes keep darting back to the TV screen, where the news is blabbering about Elena Gomez and Jake Danford returning to LA; all I catch are lip movements and snapshots of them, as the reporter undoubtedly drones on about their whole love saga again.

Never-ending comedy-drama;

For real, is there anyone still into playing these childish games of hare and hounds?

I ain't even listening to their voices, but just seeing those same old pictures they always trot out to explain their relationship drama makes it easy to guess what the reporter's yakking about.

I've seen these tabloids do this dance so many times, it's practically burned into my brain.

"Like I said, everything's taken care of now," — The deep, grown-up voice from the phone speaker sitting on the nearby table echoed through the bathroom, filling the silence left by the muted TV — "No trace of Seth left."

"What about his people?" Reaching for the wine glass, my eyes stayed glued to the screen.

"We double-crossed them, tracking them to a rival car mafia," — He smirked — "Don't worry about a thing, sweetheart. They'll be too busy finishing each other off by sunrise, leaving us with an even bigger advantage and more space in the market."

"Getting two birds with one stone is my kind of hustle," — I remarked, taking a sip of wine — "Lucky for me, I pulled a slick move with that second mafia dude, nabbed his credit card and copied his car key. Now I've got myself a fat inheritance without laying a finger on anything."