[𝐒𝟏; 𝐄𝟐] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 (𝐔𝐍-)𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

As the night envelops the surroundings, your focus is drawn to the gentle glow of departing planes guided by marshals in reflective vests, wielding illuminated bars

As the night envelops the surroundings, your focus is drawn to the gentle glow of departing planes guided by marshals in reflective vests, wielding illuminated bars. Additionally, aircraft that have recently landed are visible, with passengers disembarking at a measured and cautious pace...

Shifting your view, you pass through an expansive glass wall, entering a luminous structure that stands in stark contrast, bustling with numerous people inside...

While some individuals are seated or even resting on the couches, others stand patiently in a queue leading to massive black barriers. As people move through these barriers, they deposit metal items, such as keys or phones, into a separate box before proceeding...

The barriers remain silent or emit an alarming noise with each passing person which makes guards attentively observe, occasionally prompting individuals to step back for reevaluation, looking for any potential security concerns...

Simultaneously, your focus is drawn to a similar queue from an external perspective, resembling a screening process for passengers who have recently landed and are undergoing post-flight checks...

Old lady: You've got to be kidding me...

With hands on her hips, she let out an exasperated sigh, positioned at the front of the queue, facing two determined guards...

Old lady: Not only was my flight here delayed, but we also experienced horrible turbulence, making me feel back my 60s' pancakes. And now, they lost our luggage!

Guard: Please calm down, ma'am - He said calmly - Your luggage must be somewhere, we just need to find them.

Old man: Can't you see what's going on here? - Standing by his angry partner, he nodded behind, pointing at the queue - You're stopping all these poor and exhausted people with no reason. We've had enough delays today, don't you think?

Guard: I understand, but there's nothing we can do - He said, taking out his walkie-talkie - Please move to the side to free the queue so while I check other passengers, my friend will find your suitcases.

Old lady: Daylight robbery! - She exclaimed, spreading her hands in frustration and moving to the side - Give me your manager right now!

While the tense interaction unfolded between the irked, weary elderly couple and the second guard, the queue resumed its movement...

Simultaneously, the other guard continued scrutinizing additional passengers patiently waiting to pass through the barriers...

Delving further into the queue captures a diverse array of individuals—elderly, middle-aged, singles, couples, and even families with kids. Women, men, young boys, and girls alike, each adorned in a variety of clothing, all bearing signs of mild exhaustion likely attributed to the prolonged travel and the late hour...