𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

A S   T H E  C L O U D S  S L I D  A W A Y  F R O M the sun, the sunrise finally got its moment to light up the scene around Duskwood

the sun, the sunrise finally got its moment to light up the scene around Duskwood. Slipping through the window, that natural light started to flood the room, inching its way towards the bed where a little girl lay asleep...

Gently and tenderly, the sunbeams began caressing the bed, illuminating it bit by bit, gradually reaching the sleeping girl's body. She was sprawled upside down, limbs splayed out in all directions, with the covers tangled in a chaotic jumble as if they had been through a wrestling match...

Finally, when the light reached the girl's face, it not only illuminated her features and warmed her up, but also caused her face, eyebrows, and nose to scrunch up softly, signaling an impending sneeze...

But the sunbeams seemed to enjoy teasing her and intensified, brightening even more, casting her face in a glow almost as radiant as a lamp, prompting the girl to mumble softly, click her tongue, and slowly open her sleepy eyes...

Lucy: Stupid sun - She grumbled, flipping over in bed and burying her face in the covers - Can't you shine on Eric?

Letting out a deep sigh into the pillow, a clear sign of her resignation to the interruption of her sleep, she began to slowly rouse herself. Keeping her face buried in the pillow, she pushed her hands forcefully against the mattress and, as if resisting a magnetic pull, she planted her feet and gradually lifted her bottom off the bed...

Loungin' in that hut-roof pose for a minute, she was mumbling to her pillow until she finally pushed herself up on her palms, and her face totally clicked with the magnetic attraction of the pillow, her tired expression brightening up alongside her tousled hair...

Lucy: I hate mornings - She muttered, plopping herself on the edge of the bed - They should be locked up in jail.

Clinging to her little teddy bear, she hugged it tight, then sprung off the bed onto the floor, barefoot, and made her way to the door at a leisurely pace. Stepping into the hallway, she used her free hand to rub her still sleepy eyes and let out a small yawn, all the while making her way to a specific room...

Elena's bedroom...

Lucy: Mommy? - She groggily asked, cracking open the door with half-closed eyes - Can we text the sun to shine only when I'm playing in the garden?

As Lucy's bare feet padded into Elena's bedroom, the wooden floor creaked softly beneath her weight, but there was no response to her presence. This prompted her to open her tired eyes a bit wider, and as she made her way towards the bed, she began scanning the room in search of Elena...